Shooting

Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shooting

I suppose you could always apply to join this group.........

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1944/...s-sentenced-to

Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
The RAK one - was it not rumoured you can hire AK47s, bazookas, what ever you want and if it takes your fancy even have a live cow brought out for your shooting target....?

(not that I agree with the cow part)
That stupid rumour was doing the rounds about vietnam when I was a traveller 7 years ago.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

why would you want to shoot a cow? not that I agree with any hunting- but to be fair you haven't exactly got to have any skills to kill a a big **** off animal that isnt moving... kind of seems a bit pointless to me.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 1:24 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
why would you want to shoot a cow? not that I agree with any hunting- but to be fair you haven't exactly got to have any skills to kill a a big **** off animal that isnt moving... kind of seems a bit pointless to me.
Nice description of farmed food there, take it you eat meat?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

just a guess but whoever pays to have cow bought in to be shot doesnt take the head home to be mounted on their wall or make a burger form their kill? maybe they do but if they have blasted it with a bazooka Im guessing not? so its basically just shooting something for the hell of it? no?

Yes i eat meat but struggle with it- I was veggie for 15 years and am debating going back to it as I feel bad eating anything cute.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 4:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

just a guess but whoever pays to have cow bought in to be shot doesnt take the head home to be mounted on their wall or make a burger form their kill? maybe they do but if they have blasted it with a bazooka Im guessing not? so its basically just shooting something for the hell of it? no?

Yes i eat meat but struggle with it- I was veggie for 15 years and am debating going back to it as I feel bad eating anything cute.
The following animals are not cute;

Cow
Chicken
Turkey
Pig
Sheep

You should be fine?
Old Jun 19th 2011, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok scamp- I agree wuth Turkeys are not cute so am happy to eat them, but cows, chickens, sheep and pigs all have cute factor- even if its as babies - have you not seen Babe?

Cows do kinda scare me though so I am borderline with them...
Old Jun 19th 2011, 6:06 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
The RAK one - was it not rumoured you can hire AK47s, bazookas, what ever you want and if it takes your fancy even have a live cow brought out for your shooting target....?

(not that I agree with the cow part)
I'd be fine with that as long as you have to then prepare and eat the cow yourself afterwards.

Am sure Bazooka steaks could catch on...

N.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 6:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Ok scamp- I agree wuth Turkeys are not cute so am happy to eat them, but cows, chickens, sheep and pigs all have cute factor- even if its as babies - have you not seen Babe?

Cows do kinda scare me though so I am borderline with them...
Babe may be 'cute' but this isn't;