Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Shoot, booger, fewk, curnt, fewker, basterd!

Shoot, booger, fewk, curnt, fewker, basterd!

Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:13 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shoot, booger, fewk, curnt, fewker, basterd!

A few words I've expressed tonight trying to install my new wheels on me bike! HELP!!!! How'n'thehell ye supposed to get a 1" axle into what appears to be a 15/16" hole FFS!banghead:
Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shoot, booger, fewk, curnt, fewker, basterd!

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
A few words I've expressed tonight trying to install my new wheels on me bike! HELP!!!! How'n'thehell ye supposed to get a 1" axle into what appears to be a 15/16" hole FFS!banghead:
Sorry, can't help you with your query, but would suggest a spellcheck!
Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:15 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy View Post
Sorry, can't help you with your query, but would suggest a spellcheck!
Is that a new tool?
Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Is that a new tool?
Yep helps you swear correctly.

Can you ask your wife where she got her mood ring from, think I need one of them.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:21 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy View Post
Yep helps you swear correctly.

Can you ask your wife where she got her mood ring from, think I need one of them.
Wanna avoid the wife tonight. My swearing had been 100% correctly spellrd so far! Oops.

Think I might go to bed now before I take a hammer to the forking axle. It's chrome and more sensitive than the mood ring....or my head!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna avoid the wife tonight. My swearing had been 100% correctly spellrd so far! Oops.

Think I might go to bed now before I take a hammer to the forking axle. It's chrome and more sensitive than the mood ring....or my head!
sorted yet?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:28 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
sorted yet?
Nope! Gonna call in the big boys and get some help.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Nope! Gonna call in the big boys and get some help.
The professionals...
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:40 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
The professionals...
Nah, the boys that work for beer!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:44 am
Concierge

Nah, the boys that work for beer!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:51 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

job done
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:01 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Either return the wheels and get new wheels that fit or if there is ample metal around the axle hole have it professionally (centric rather than a DIY eccentric job) reamed to 1". My 2 bobs worth.

Last edited by MacScot; Oct 19th 2009 at 8:34 am.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Dry as Dust has a spectacular aura aboutDry as Dust has a spectacular aura aboutDry as Dust has a spectacular aura about

Take a few days and read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:55 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by shiva View Post
Very nearly used one last night! And not only on the bike!!!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:56 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
Either return the wheels and get new wheels that fit or if there is ample metal around the axle hole have it professionally (centric rather than a DIY eccentric job) reamed to 1". My 2 bobs worth.
Not the wheels that's the problem, it's the axle. Think I've figured it out though. Secret is not to drink beer while fitting wheels to a bike!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.