Shiva

Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Shiva

Shiva,

I've ummed and aahhed about posting this. But 'you' were in a nightmare I had last night.

You parked really close to me so I had to climb in through the passenger door. You came back to your car and claimed it was all my fault (it wasn't). There was a lot of swearing.

Then you pushed a baby (yours I assume) in a pushchair in front of my car so I couldn't leave and then started keying my car bonnet, doors, even climbed on the door sills to do the roof.

You were ****ing mental mate, and about 5ft nothing and ginger and really angry.

I hope none of the above is actually true and that you aren't a feature of anymore of my sleeptime thoughts, but worth sharing all the same.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:22 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shiva

If I had the time, Scamp, I'd analyse that...
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you end up having sex with each other? Sorry, I need to ask, otherwise I can't make a completely accurate assessment.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Did you end up having sex with each other? Sorry, I need to ask, otherwise I can't make a completely accurate assessment.
You are the sole reason why I hesitated. BUT then I always leave myself open for a gag and don't really mind, because I like to take the piss too.

But, no, we didn't. I woke up coughing my lungs up (mandeathflu). I didn't kill his child either.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:39 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Shiva,

I've ummed and aahhed about posting this. But 'you' were in a nightmare I had last night.

You parked really close to me so I had to climb in through the passenger door. You came back to your car and claimed it was all my fault (it wasn't). There was a lot of swearing.

Then you pushed a baby (yours I assume) in a pushchair in front of my car so I couldn't leave and then started keying my car bonnet, doors, even climbed on the door sills to do the roof.

You were ****ing mental mate, and about 5ft nothing and ginger and really angry.

I hope none of the above is actually true and that you aren't a feature of anymore of my sleeptime thoughts, but worth sharing all the same.
taller than 5 foot, definitely not a ginger andwouldn't leave my kid in front of a car but apart from that fairly accurate. now stop dreaming about me its disturbing
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
taller than 5 foot, definitely not a ginger andwouldn't leave my kid in front of a car but apart from that fairly accurate. now stop dreaming about me its disturbing
Disturbing for you? How do you think I felt?
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:52 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Disturbing for you? How do you think I felt?
tbh I don't really care as I now have to spend the day wondering what the **** is going on inside your head and why i'm in there
Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
tbh I don't really care as I now have to spend the day wondering what the **** is going on inside your head and why i'm in there
I'm wondering the same thing too. Maybe I'd just looked at BE on my phone before bed and read something you wrote. Who knows.

Either which way, it's still disturbing.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Gay
Old Dec 19th 2012, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Gay
Dead kittens.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's just mean!
Old Dec 19th 2012, 2:01 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Gay
well, just a tad bit, well...yes!