Shisha...

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shisha...

do you 'do' it...and if you do, what's your favorite flavour...

Last edited by MataHari; Dec 2nd 2007 at 11:21 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shisha...

Originally Posted by MataHari
do you 'do' it...and if you do, what's your favorite taste...
i don't do it too often, it's bad for the health....

and when i do do it, i like to go for the more exotic flavours.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
i don't do it too often, it's bad for the health....

and when i do do it, i like to go for the more exotic flavours.
is it bad...I mean worse than smoking cigarettes day in day out...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

is it bad...I mean worse than smoking cigarettes day in day out...
LOL - you know about it the next day, there's a heaviness in the lungs that cigarettes don't give.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:40 am
hmmmm...nice

LOL - you know about it the next day, there's a heaviness in the lungs that cigarettes don't give.
oh really....hmmmmm
so it has all the bad stuff like nicotine etc in it then...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh really....hmmmmm
so it has all the bad stuff like nicotine etc in it then...
The nicotine is the good stuff - the stuff that gives you a buzz. The bad shit is the tar and carcinogens....

anyway - what's got you curious about shisha?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

The nicotine is the good stuff - the stuff that gives you a buzz. The bad shit is the tar and carcinogens....

anyway - what's got you curious about shisha?
Just seeing people having them today....and the lovely smells wafting around...it seems such an innocent thing to be doing, as well as a social thing, cause it's mostely done by a few people, sometimes sharing the pipe...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:09 pm
Family Guy

Barrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really niceBarrie is just really nice
Cool Re: Shisha...

I have tried it when I was working in Egypt. The smell got the better of me and I just had to try it. There was a crowd of us so we bought a couple and everyone had a try.

We had apple tobacco. Sweet tasting and as i am not a smoker, it certainly got my head spinning.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Double Apple or Grape

I only smoke it once or twice per month. It is very bad for you apparantley, smoking a pipe for an evening is equivalent to a pack of ciggies

That's what i have been told, not sure how true that is
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:14 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annacarna
Double Apple or Grape

I only smoke it once or twice per month. It is very bad for you apparantley, smoking a pipe for an evening is equivalent to a pack of ciggies

Had the opotunity to try it last night but I gracfully declined, being an asthmatic I get paranoid about me lungs
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Had the opotunity to try it last night but I gracfully declined, being an asthmatic I get paranoid about me lungs
I have friend who is the same...she can't be in any room with smoke in it...BUT...she does smoke shisha without any problem....how about that one eh...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:19 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

I have friend who is the same...she can't be in any room with smoke in it...BUT...she does smoke shisha without any problem....how about that one eh...
The guys I was with all were at it, (oh matron), and it didnt seem to affect me at all. I think deep down is I am worried about it becoming habit forming. I gave up smoking 20 years ago and I dont really wanna start again
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:26 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
The guys I was with all were at it, (oh matron), and it didnt seem to affect me at all. I think deep down is I am worried about it becoming habit forming. I gave up smoking 20 years ago and I dont really wanna start again
hmmmm....I see what you mean...the thing is though, you need to go somewhere to smoke shisha, it's not something you'd easily do in your own house...so that makes it a bit less likely to be addictive...plus you can't go walking round with it or smoke in your car, like you do cigarettes...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annacarna
Double Apple or Grape

I'm such an addict that I smoke cigarettes and shisha at the same time...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i do i do...grape and mint...the best for sure...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.