Reload this Page >

Shipping from UK to Dubai

Shipping from UK to Dubai

Old Jun 17th 2014, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

didi777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping from UK to Dubai

Hi Everyone ,

So i've been doing lots and lots of research into which company would be best to ship with. We are shipping mainly household items, the only furniture that we're taking is the nursery furniture (cot bed, chest of drawers and small wardrobe).

I've looked into PSS Removals, Global Moving Systems, Anglo Pacific, Abels Removals.

They have all provided different quotes but because what we're taking isn't too much they're not able to come on site and do a survey! I'm really stuck and don't know which company to go with.

Also, is it true that most companies tell you that the price includes customs clearance etc. but you'll always get a call to ask you to pay a fee to release the stuff?

Any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated.
Old Jun 18th 2014, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping from UK to Dubai

You basically want a 20ft container- That will do a UK three bed house.

I used "city moving" - a guy called Alan sorted it all out for me. Their local partner is ISS.
Old Jun 18th 2014, 6:09 am
Just Joined

oxford_ak is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for something similar, but from UK to US.
Old Jun 18th 2014, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

it depends on what you ask for if you want them to do everything then its called "door to door" otherwise you can pack the boxes yourself or you can do the customs port clearance yourself or you can do a combination of whatever..... but basically as mh says a 20ft will usually fit a 3 bed house!