Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

lentils is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

Now, I'm as aware of anyone of the possible dangers of unsubstantiated rumours, but two people have told me today that there is a rumour that Sheikh Mohammed was shot in the shoulder by his son Sheikh Rashid.

The rumours have come from racing industry people in the UK who are in contact with Sheikh Mohammed's racing advisors.

Have there been any public sightings of Mohammed during the past week?

Lentils
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

nm62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

Originally Posted by lentils
Now, I'm as aware of anyone of the possible dangers of unsubstantiated rumours, but two people have told me today that there is a rumour that Sheikh Mohammed was shot in the shoulder by his son Sheikh Rashid.

The rumours have come from racing industry people in the UK who are in contact with Sheikh Mohammed's racing advisors.

Lentils
I think i saw him 3 days ago...

http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/vgn-...00b0140a0aRCRD
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

dryroasted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lentils

Lentils
can find out i know horsey people who work in on his stud's, nice french filly will fill me in
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

There´s usually a Sheikh Mo rumour every month...

But I´ve not heard anything which by itself might mean that it´s legit info
Unless you mean the Sheikh Mo got shot rumour that appeared in December actually got legs but you sort of are the last man on earth to hear it?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

this rumour was doing the rounds last year...and will no doubt surface again...sheikhn mo is pictured in the press almost on a daily basis, god knows why people seem to want to kill him off...

MM, xx
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
this rumour was doing the rounds last year...and will no doubt surface again...sheikhn mo is pictured in the press almost on a daily basis, god knows why people seem to want to kill him off...

MM, xx
You'd be amazed just how hated he is............
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Nickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
By whom? Ems or expats? Interesting comment.

BTW, saw him at the Arab Health on Monday. So...........
Old Jan 31st 2009, 5:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I have heard the same, his own people are turning against him
Old Jan 31st 2009, 5:28 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

That rumour I heard in December was based on an Emirati contact who described the circumstances as "shocking" which makes me think that perhaps there was a shooting incident back then, but it only caused a minor injury.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
That rumour I heard in December was based on an Emirati contact who described the circumstances as "shocking" which makes me think that perhaps there was a shooting incident back then, but it only caused a minor injury.
there was no shooting incident with sheikh mo...minor or not...

MM, xx
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

not this one AGAIN.....
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Evidently Sheikh Mo was at JBR Walk only last week with 4 other gentlemen
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:08 am
Just Joined

ragga is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Live for now
Evidently Sheikh Mo was at JBR Walk only last week with 4 other gentlemen
Sheikh Mohammad, is definitely around and kicking strong. No worries Dubai.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ragga
Sheikh Mohammad, is definitely around and kicking strong. No worries Dubai.
He's still around - and that's a good thing???
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Why don't people like him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.