Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
my husband wouldn't try and take my daughter from me, as I am what people would class as a 'good' Mother.
so she was a bad mother, how? Did she beat her kids, not bathe and feed them, is she a drug user, alcoholic, what constitutes a bad mother, am really interested?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:32 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Fathers always get the rough end of the deal.....alright this was an extreme case, but on the whole, us Dads are shafted big time...
Please, may I correct you.....fathers don't.

The kids do.
imho
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

The kids do.
imho
Amen Eva, its only the kids that suffer when mummy and daddy try and fck each other up for their own satisfaction and victory
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

So what about the allegations that her husband was having an affair which have apparently been confirmed by one of his own family and a relative of the woman concerned.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

my husband wouldn't try and take my daughter from me, as I am what people would class as a 'good' Mother.
oh jeez....where to start...
you are very naive BC...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:41 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what my friend thought until she tried to leave him
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh jeez....where to start...
you are very naive BC...
Um I think so

Never say never and never think you know someone 100% cos u dont
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Thats what my friend thought until she tried to leave him
absolutely...in a divorce case the worst comes out...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Bluecat, that's very subjective and rather judgemental of you....I'm quite surprised tbh.

Know what though?.... evidently(i.e from the video) those kids loved her and thought/think she was/is a good Mum..... it's amazing how loyal kids are to their parents anyway-specially that age

In a way I see the value in the woman filming that, for it is something the kids will reflect on & make their own judgement calls over......Shame they will lose out on the comfort and society of their mother though for we all know the reality check is if -hypothetically now- a father in this situ with Arab Nationality decides to do one with the kinder.......well, needles in haystacks
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annacarna
Um I think so

Never say never and never think you know someone 100% cos u dont

Absolutely my mantra too along with 'trust no-one but yourself' ,simplfies where to look to pin the blame when things go pear shaped
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:56 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

The kids do.
imho
so would you suggest dear lady, that couples stay together if they dont love one another, just for the sake of the kids ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
so would you suggest dear lady, that couples stay together if they dont love one another, just for the sake of the kids ?
Absolutely not..... but I respectfully suggest that kids should have more of a say in the how the demise of a relationship will impact on them. I don't need to tell you-as I'm sure you have the battlescars, that in UK there is a non adversarial approach to a 'no fault' system of divorce which includes kids -very young kids even, being asked -'in camera' about how they would like to be parented subsequent to the divorce(SLS anyway)

What I think(apart from starting a sentence with 'what') is unforgiveable is where kids are used as pawns.It happens.......

As an aside, I do know a number of people 'living under one roof but not together' to maintain stability for their kids.It seems to work for them.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:24 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Absolutely my mantra too along with 'trust no-one but yourself' ,simplfies where to look to pin the blame when things go pear shaped
'trust no-one but yourself' and even then......
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
'trust no-one but yourself' and even then......

Is your real name Thomas perchancity?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:36 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Is your real name Thomas perchancity?
Can't tell the bullshit from the lies....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.