Shaven Heads

Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shaven Heads

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohh no, the shaved headed ed norton is the coolest...

http://listverse.com/wp-content/uplo...b787839d-o.jpg

MM, xx
mmmmm very nice eye candy to say the least
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I love shaved heads...bit of stubble..phwaar!!
Attached Thumbnails Shaven Heads-.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
yes please MD
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes please MD
You ladies have answered my question...shaven heads are obviously sexy. Mind you, I find Ed Norton cute with hair and Bruce Willis too in the Moonlighting series.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Would anybody care to explain why nearly all the Englishmen in bars over here have shaven heads and tattoos?
because it's hot, and anyway, a lot of men in the UK have shaved heads, I've had mine shaved for 15 years, and I have one tattoo on my upper arm.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
"nearly all"...??? i don't know what bars you go to, but i can't think of one single bar or club where "nearly all" the english guys are as you describe...

i actually like shaven haired guys anyway...

MM, xx
hiya babe!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
why ayeeeee man!

From my little experience, guys speaking/shouting in English with a Cockney or Scouse accent tend to be English...maybe my hubby and I frequent the wrong bars. Anyway, it was just a social comment, nothing sinister intended. I have nothing against handsome guys with shaven heads but some of the others give me the creeps. Its as if they want to look like villains.
eh?of COURSE they're english of they are cockney or scouse....
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:44 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
because it's hot, and anyway, a lot of men in the UK have shaved heads, I've had mine shaved for 15 years, and I have one tattoo on my upper arm.
So my observation was not so inaccurate.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:45 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

eh?of COURSE they're english of they are cockney or scouse....
The kind you constantly need a dictionary for to understand, that would send them off ego tripping a Cockney and Scouse dictionary.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:46 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Shaven Heads

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
The question of stubble...it does look great (especially with tanned skin) but would you really prefer to kiss a guy with a sandpaper face or nice clean shave?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

So my observation was not so inaccurate.
not really, on average I'd say the english lads have more shaved heads than most other nationalities, although a lot of the african lads do as well.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:50 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Charismatic
The question of stubble...it does look great (especially with tanned skin) but would you really prefer to kiss a guy with a sandpaper face or nice clean shave?
Hmmm... A woman can say "Sorry sweetie, I have a headache". We men? Just don't shave if your not in the mood.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
my missus loves a bit of stubble, she wanted me to have it on our wedding day, which I refused for the sake of me looking a bit rough in my wedding pics for years to come.

Dsyong thast she does complain when my stubble is longer than the hair on my head...
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:51 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hmmm... A woman can say "Sorry sweetie, I have a headache". We men? Just don't shave if your not in the mood.
no-one has ever said that to me.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:59 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

no-one has ever said that to me.
Never get further than the first shag?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.