Shaven Heads

Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shaven Heads

Would anybody care to explain why nearly all the Englishmen in bars over here have shaven heads and tattoos?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:22 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shaven Heads

Originally Posted by Shadya
Would anybody care to explain why nearly all the Englishmen in bars over here have shaven heads and tattoos?
I keep my head hair at a neat 12mm length? Do it myself. Why? Getting an appointment to have my hair cut was a major headache. (To a lot of men in Holland) Priority is given to females in Holland as they earn ten times as much on them. Tattoos? Don't have any besides the scares of a few operations.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Sofa No.2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tsk, surely you can't tar them all with the same brush ?
Only 47% are ex. jailbird homosexuals.

Allegedleeeeeeeee.............
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

"nearly all"...??? i don't know what bars you go to, but i can't think of one single bar or club where "nearly all" the english guys are as you describe...

i actually like shaven haired guys anyway...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:40 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sofa No.2
Tsk, surely you can't tar them all with the same brush ?
Only 47% are ex. jailbird homosexuals.

Allegedleeeeeeeee.............

Hmmm....
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Sofa No.2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
"nearly all"...??? i don't know what bars you go to, but i can't think of one single bar or club where "nearly all" the english guys are as you describe...

i actually like shaven haired guys anyway...

MM, xx
Matching collar n' cuffs ?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

how do you know they are English
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
how do you know they are English
dur...they've got "engerland" tattooed on their foreheads...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
I have visions of her walking round with a note pad, inspecting their head and then asking their nationality
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:09 pm

MM, xx
Tssss... I've heard some really weird remarks being made on here, but this breaks them all.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:09 pm

I have visions of her walking round with a note pad, inspecting their head and then asking their nationality
Or telephone number.... Once a man eater always a ........
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:10 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Shaven Heads

You are a fan of comb overs then?

A shaven head can look cool, just ask this guy:
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Tssss... I've heard some really weird remarks being made on here, but this breaks them all.
don't know what you mean...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

From my little experience, guys speaking/shouting in English with a Cockney or Scouse accent tend to be English...maybe my hubby and I frequent the wrong bars. Anyway, it was just a social comment, nothing sinister intended. I have nothing against handsome guys with shaven heads but some of the others give me the creeps. Its as if they want to look like villains.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Charismatic
You are a fan of comb overs then?

A shaven head can look cool, just ask this guy:
http://creative.myspace.com/design/_..._121407_16.jpg
ohh no, the shaved headed ed norton is the coolest...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.