Reload this Page >

Sharjah - cost of living

Sharjah - cost of living

Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

wonderer123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sharjah - cost of living

Hello,

I have been struggling to find info about Sharjah, so would be grateful if someone from here can help me out.

I have been offered AED 30,000 per month, no accomodation allowance, other details to follow. My concerns are whether this is enough to live in Sharjah considering the increase in prices due to Dubai workers choosing to live in Sharjah now.

Also, how expensive are sports cars in UAE, I am a big fan of sports cars and have always kept one, are these expensive due to the fact that they would have all been imported and potential import duties etc.

Looking forward to receiving any replies.
Cheers
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sharjah - cost of living

sharjah is still loads cheaper than dubai, you would probably be ok...cars are much, much cheaper than the uk...

do a search on here, there's loads of info on both...

MM, xx