Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shariah Law in the UK is "unavoidable"....

Originally Posted by Eva
Me too though I'm heading over to Egham later.....been there?
my sister lives in wooburn green , god its gorgeous there and marlow and cookham, do u know them

not been to Egham, where is that

Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Will try.Dinner with friends in Egham
-like their house more than them-said it now.
oh it happens...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i have...not bad there...and you're near enough to kew to go to the glasshouse for lunch or dinner, defo pay a visit if you can, it is really, really fab...

MM, xx
M

Have u been to the fat duck?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
M

Have u been to the fat duck?
no, always meant to go...you know how it is...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

no, always meant to go...you know how it is...

MM, xx
My sister a real food techie and took me last summer, not really my thing, it was very very expensive but an experience altho i cant say i would go again!

His pub is meant to be very good. will try in Feb as i am giong to stop with my sister for a few days en route home
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My sister a real food techie and took me last summer, not really my thing, it was very very expensive but an experience altho i cant say i would go again!

His pub is meant to be very good. will try in Feb as i am giong to stop with my sister for a few days en route home
yeah, i've heard great things about the pub...let us know how it is when you go...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:17 pm
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is, that the Arch Bish sees himself as an academic first and foremost, which gives him license to explore all manner of ideas, beliefs and ideologies that might seem a bit 'out there' to the rest of us. I dunno, call me old fashioned, but I think a church leader should be just a little bit partisan...

Incidentally, maybe Sharia Law with a bit of feminism thrown in wouldn't be such a bad thing. Oh, how I would have loved to have said, "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you" to my ex-husband instead of spending three years in the High Court to acheive the same result...
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

my sister lives in wooburn green , god its gorgeous there and marlow and cookham, do u know them

not been to Egham, where is that

30 mins from Marlow-which is very built up now.Windsor(obviously) is just beaut and my fav but not many cool places to go in the evening.Again,typical.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
30 mins from Marlow-which is very built up now.Windsor(obviously) is just beaut and my fav but not many cool places to go in the evening.Again,typical.
have fun eva
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
but surely you're on the guest list for all the parties up at the castle...!!

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:25 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

but surely you're on the guest list for all the parties up at the castle...!!

MM, xx
Of course............d'ya think I am crass enough to drop that though?
Besides.................who would you want to'sign your dancecard' outta that lot?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
The problem is, that the Arch Bish sees himself as an academic first and foremost, which gives him license to explore all manner of ideas, beliefs and ideologies that might seem a bit 'out there' to the rest of us. I dunno, call me old fashioned, but I think a church leader should be just a little bit partisan...

Incidentally, maybe Sharia Law with a bit of feminism thrown in wouldn't be such a bad thing. Oh, how I would have loved to have said, "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you" to my ex-husband instead of spending three years in the High Court to acheive the same result...

Oh, do you think Sharia Law and women having a say is compatible?

Last edited by Eva; Feb 7th 2008 at 5:40 pm. Reason: none of your business
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Of course............d'ya think I am crass enough to drop that though?
Besides.................who would you want to'sign your dancecard' outta that lot?
hahahahaha...

hmmm...wills or harry...either would do...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hahahahaha...

hmmm...wills or harry...either would do...

MM, xx
oh M

i'd rather have one of the corgis
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh M

i'd rather have one of the corgis
you're kidding...they are cute...even if one is bald and one is a ginger...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.