Sharekni - car pooling

Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sharekni - car pooling

This has appeared on ameinfo.com............. I hadn't heard about it - seems unusually sensible for the RTA.........

http://www.ameinfo.com/168060.html
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sharekni - car pooling

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
This has appeared on ameinfo.com............. I hadn't heard about it - seems unusually sensible for the RTA.........

http://www.ameinfo.com/168060.html
it would still just be easier to allow people to get lifts with whoever they want though...

MM, xx
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
it would still just be easier to allow people to get lifts with whoever they want though...

MM, xx
Know what you mean............... I heard the reason pooling was originally declared illegal was that the RTA got kickbacks from the taxi firms and feared lost revenues....... of course, I could be wrong...........
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Know what you mean............... I heard the reason pooling was originally declared illegal was that the RTA got kickbacks from the taxi firms and feared lost revenues....... of course, I could be wrong...........
no, i think that's basically right, it was an attempt to stop the private taxi cars...hasn't worked, i know our watchman still offers his services to whichever poor sod trusts him enough to get in his car...

MM, xx
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post

MM, xx
Exactly...I can imagine the possibilities...MY possibilities...
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that the drivers were the ones paying to the taxi companies who were in turn paying to the RTA...
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
I heard that the drivers were the ones paying to the taxi companies who were in turn paying to the RTA...
Er, yes.......... and the difference is...... what, precisely?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Er, yes.......... and the difference is...... what, precisely?
The difference is that I'm planning to come over to where you are to sleep with you...Are you the big-boss-man???
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
The difference is that I'm planning to come over to where you are to sleep with you...Are you the big-boss-man???
If you can get here......... it's a deal........

My little Filipino houseboy calls me "Big Boss Man''......... I insist.

I won't untie him if he doesn't.............
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you can get here......... it's a deal........

My little Filipino houseboy calls me "Big Boss Man''......... I insist.

I won't untie him if he doesn't.............
Well, seeing as it's hard for me to get there, I'm already buying you and your laughing boy a pair of tickets on Air Arabia...
You don't think I'm willing to pass the chance of a lifetime and lose out on a threesome!!!