Shakh!!!

Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shakh!!!

Please tell me you kids are doing something like this...And if not,will something like this come to Dubai soon???

Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shakh!!!

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Please tell me you kids are doing something like this...And if not,will something like this come to Dubai soon???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kPhCIKFkfg4

Your Avatar;seriously; looks terribly like one of the clappers.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Your Avatar;seriously; looks terribly like one of the clappers.

Oh! Have I jumped into someone else's mail/male?

Very sorry...Shakh's the guy with the hat ain't he?.....sorry.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:46 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! Have I jumped into someone else's mail/male?

Very sorry...Shakh's the guy with the hat ain't he?.....sorry.
Yeah, Shakh is the guy with the hat. He likes dancing
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:54 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

jumping on a male.. i get.. whats up with jumping on mails!? like how do you manage that?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zamboooka View Post
jumping on a male.. i get.. whats up with jumping on mails!? like how do you manage that?

Like a new contract- comes by mail
Why you Zamboooka makin fun with ma spelling?
Are you like Miss Jean Brodie???

Fyi....Ah never said jumpin on....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:03 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Like a new contract- comes by mail
Why you Zamboooka makin fun with ma spelling?
Are you like Miss Jean Brodie???

Fyi....Ah never said jumpin on....
Not making fun of your spelling... at all actually... and yes, I did realize AFTER I posted that you hadnt said on... but still was fun...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still could be
Love spelling competitions.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:10 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Still could be
Love spelling competitions.
haha.. i'd love to kick ur butt in that competition.. (with the help of MS word) but.. my back's killin me so gotta get off of here... rain check?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zamboooka View Post
haha.. i'd love to kick ur butt in that competition.. (with the help of MS word) but.. my back's killin me so gotta get off of here... rain check?
Since you are the only person on this ?? who talks to me -sure- p.s get her to take her shoes off next time.

Shack???

Ah love the night life...ah love to boogie...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:17 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Since you are the only person on this ?? who talks to me -sure- p.s get her to take her shoes off next time.

Shack???

Ah love the night life...ah love to boogie...
shoes?? what?? *confused*
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kPhCIKFkfg4
it's up to you & me to make it happen, baby
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie View Post
it's up to you & me to make it happen, baby
This needs a summit conference between you and I...Emirates Palace has a lovely Convention Center...