Sexual Harassment

Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexual Harassment

Originally Posted by lionheart
That is not a very nice thing to say...these guys don't stalk prostitutes, but ordinary housewives.
What did your wife do LH ???
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

That is not a very nice thing to say...these guys don't stalk prostitutes, but ordinary housewives.
Lighten up, she was just making a humorous quip.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I am not an ordinary housewife either...

and your comment on payment in camels and goats was in very good taste..
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Oh bugger it, I really saw a nice pair of shoes .....AED6500.00
looks like a trip to the Rattlesnake then
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:32 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Lighten up, she was just making a humorous quip.
thanks babe...wanna go to my place...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
What did your wife do LH ???
She says that she told him she was married and to leave her alone, which he apparenty did after some persuasion. Being dark skinned, she also occasionally gets taken for a housegirl, which is equally annoying for her. She was called a nigger bitch by some Arab teenagers earlier in the year...Dubai is such a warm inviting city.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
thanks babe...wanna go to my place...
How much you pay?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

She says that she told him she was married and to leave her alone, which he apparenty did after some persuasion. Being dark skinned, she also occasionally gets taken for a housegirl, which is equally annoying for her. She was called a nigger bitch by some Arab teenagers earlier in the year...Dubai is such a warm inviting city.
the nouveau riche are the same everywhere!
money doesn't buy class!

Last edited by Inselaffen; Oct 10th 2007 at 9:45 am.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:37 am
hmmmm...nice

well...I can understand that is upsetting for her, but I can also understand that people might think she is a housemaid, simply because you see a lot of Western families with a darkskinned housemaid...so that mistake is easily made...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:38 am
hmmmm...nice

How much you pay?
you still owe me one...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, I can see the problem. I have female Russian friends who have the same issue that people make automatic assumptions.

That said, I know Emiratis who left their studies in the US because they were abused in the street - I think "Sand Nigger" is the latest term...

You get ignorant people everywhere - but I do sympathise with the issue with your Mrs.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:39 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
the nouveau riche are the same everywhere!
money doesn't but class!
yeah...I'd say it's not just typical for Dubai...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:40 am
hmmmm...nice

Yeah, I can see the problem. I have female Russian friends who have the same issue that people make automatic assumptions.

That said, I know Emiratis who left their studies in the US because they were abused in the street - I think "Sand Nigger" is the latest term...

You get ignorant people everywhere - but I do sympathise with the issue with your Mrs.
Sand nigger...it's at least better than being called a terrorist...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
you still owe me one...
Ah, yes, that was the refund you demanded last time.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:41 am
hmmmm...nice

Ah, yes, that was the refund you demanded last time.
it's ok...it can happen to anyone...the talking was nice as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.