Sex and the City...

Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sex and the City...

Does anyone know when it is coming to town?!

This has to be another girls night out....cocktails,film...followed by as many bars possible!!! You in ladies?!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sex and the City...

But it's supposed to be absolute rubbish
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
But it's supposed to be absolute rubbish
If you were a SATC fan,you would not be uttering those words.It is not a man thing....hush your mouth.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
If you were a SATC fan,you would not be uttering those words.It is not a man thing....hush your mouth.
But I thought even the SATC fans said that the movie was crap. Oh well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating...as Insey would say
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:51 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

sure i read some where that it wont be coming to the UAE. Apparently the censor hasnt even been sent a copy....but who knows. I wont see it so i really really dont care
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

This has to be another girls night out....cocktails,film...followed by as many bars possible!!! You in ladies?!
Definitely count me in! Cosmos all the way x
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i've got a download but it's not great quality, am gonna see whether the dvd lady has it this weekend...i'm dying to see it, crap or not...

MM, xx
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
sure i read some where that it wont be coming to the UAE. Apparently the censor hasnt even been sent a copy....but who knows. I wont see it so i really really dont care
I cant bear to even think about that possibility!!..if that is the case I will have to put in my order elsewhere!

...party at my house,and then off to the bars!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:11 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant bear to even think about that possibility!!..if that is the case I will have to put in my order elsewhere!

...party at my house,and then off to the bars!
According to Gulf News it will definitely be released! They're not sure what the hold up is. They claim it's not the censors, although they seem to want to change the title!

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10216750.html
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
According to Gulf News it will definitely be released! They're not sure what the hold up is. They claim it's not the censors, although they seem to want to change the title!

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10216750.html
yay!!!....i just hope they dont cut it to shreds..i bet they will though..b@stards.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i've got a download but it's not great quality, am gonna see whether the dvd lady has it this weekend...i'm dying to see it, crap or not...

MM, xx
Here here!!!
I have been dying to see this film...seriously cant wait!
I want a "Big"..
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:25 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

yay!!!....i just hope they dont cut it to shreds..i bet they will though..b@stards.
I thought it would have been on by now! It was on in the Uk just before i came back i would have watched it if i'd known they were gonna be scissor happy!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I thought it would have been on by now! It was on in the Uk just before i came back i would have watched it if i'd known they were gonna be scissor happy!
I would be happy to fly home for a few days just to see it!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What do you think they will change the name to??!!!

Love and the City..

Girls and the City?... Penetration and the City!!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:34 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think they will change the name to??!!!

Love and the City..

Girls and the City?... Penetration and the City!!!
Married in New York!
The story of 4 girls working and living in new York who get married and live happily ever after!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.