SEX ON THE BEACH

Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default SEX ON THE BEACH

The couple caught having sex on the beach in July have been convicted to 3months in prison they have 15 days to apeal. Whats your opinion on that verdict ?

See the link for details http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7673046.stm
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SEX ON THE BEACH

I thought they would have got longer to be honest with you. I wouldn't like to day three days in jail here never mind three months. But if you can't do the time, don't do the crime
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

still seems harsh, but they were idiots not to go from the beach when they were first warned by the police...guess the court had no option but to jail given the international attention on this, sends a signal to the chavs looking to come over for some holiday lurve here...

MM, xx
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
still seems harsh, but they were idiots not to go from the beach when they were first warned by the police...guess the court had no option but to jail given the international attention on this, sends a signal to the chavs looking to come over for some holiday lurve here...

MM, xx
I agree MM, they had no other option really than to offer a custodial sentance.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

I totally agree if they did it they should go down BUT a friend of mine works at ITP, i dont know if this is common knowledge but she worked for one of their magazines i think Time Out... Anyway the police officer who gave them a warning & then subsequently arrested them did not give evidence ???? Also apparently DNA proved sexual intercourse did not take place !!!!

Truth... I dont know
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:46 am
Concierge

I have also heard that there was no DNA evidence to prove that sex had taken place. I am guessing we will never know. They are being jailed for their stupidity!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have also heard that there was no DNA evidence to prove that sex had taken place. I am guessing we will never know. They are being jailed for their stupidity!
Probably, whats worse is the fact that she has lived here for 3 years, if they were both tourists they may have both just ben deported. Ive gotta say i thought they would get longer than 3 months
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:57 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Probably, whats worse is the fact that she has lived here for 3 years, if they were both tourists they may have both just ben deported. Ive gotta say i thought they would get longer than 3 months
I thought they would get 6 months but as someone said on another website they will probably get pardoned on National Day at the beginning of December,.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

sex on the beach is highly overrated...
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:02 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MataHari
sex on the beach is highly overrated...
the sand is rather irritating it has to be said
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:10 am

LeicesterKid is an unknown quantity at this point

I am surprised they have been only given 4 months. I was expecting at least 6 months. I am sure that had they not been westerners, they would have got a longer sentence.

I hope this is a lesson for others out there.

Just another case that puts us Brits on the map for all the wrong reasons.

LK.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by LeicesterKid
I am surprised they have been only given 4 months. I was expecting at least 6 months. I am sure that had they not been westerners, they would have got a longer sentence.

I hope this is a lesson for others out there.

Just another case that puts us Brits on the map for all the wrong reasons.

LK.
they have been sentanced to three months but are appealing it, they are making the situation worse if you ask me
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:23 am
W10

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
They were never actually charged with having sexual intercourse. The charges were related to engaging in a sexual activity in public, drinking alcohol etc

Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:24 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by W10
They were never actually charged with having sexual intercourse. The charges were related to engaging in a sexual activity in public, drinking alcohol etc
valid point, and they are guilty of that
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:30 am

LeicesterKid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by W10
Regardless, they should have known better.

Dubai is still a conservative country, although I do feel this is being slowly eroded but thats another topic, however those that do not wish to respect the laws and customs are free to leave anytime.

LK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.