Sex for £15?!!

Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:13 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Sex for £15?!!

Sounds like a good deal for about a tenth of a second doesn't it, but it gets worse :
Brothels in the city offer sex for as little as £15, and some are charging £10 extra for unprotected intercourse.
Who would really have unprotected sex with someone who works in that industry, much less pay a tenner more to get herpies/syphillis/crabs/aids. I'd say you could forget images of Belle du Jour as well!

You'd think it'd be worth the extra cash to go upmarket. Still I suppose even if you can steak every night, sometimes you still fancy having a kebab for a change . Mind you it must be hard for her to explain to the taxman how you came upon that income, maybe they do pay tax...I wonder who does their "double entry" .
Westminster had the highest number with 71
Suprise, suprise...

Article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/7597232.stm
Old Sep 5th 2008, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex for £15?!!

Which brings to mind a variation on an old theme.........

Man: "Would you have sex with me if I gave you a million pounds?"
Woman: "Yes I would!"
Man: "Well, would you have sex with me for ten pounds?"
Woman: "Certainly not!! What do you think I am??"
Man: "We've already established what you are - all we are doing now is negotiating a price......."

Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:01 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Which brings to mind a variation on an old theme.........

Man: "Would you have sex with me if I gave you a million pounds?"
Woman: "Yes I would!"
Man: "Well, would you have sex with me for ten pounds?"
Woman: "Certainly not!! What do you think I am??"
Man: "We've already established what you are - all we are doing now is negotiating a price......."

"haggling over the price" G.B.Shaw
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant View Post
"haggling over the price" G.B.Shaw
I did say it was a 'variation'...........