Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Serious post - lets start over

Serious post - lets start over

Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:33 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all
Default Serious post - lets start over

Even though I've been battered on here in the last 72hours, I'm willing to forgive and forget. I'll even stop winding up Shiva

OK then, friends?

Taz
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:56 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serious post - lets start over

Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
Even though I've been battered on here in the last 72hours, I'm willing to forgive and forget. I'll even stop winding up Shiva

OK then, friends?

Taz
You must either be a glutton for punishment or really desperate...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:59 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lionheart
You must either be a glutton for punishment or really desperate...

Neither

1. I'd like to make friends

2. I've gone from a Newbie to a Senior Member in less than a week. I dont want to lose my stars.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:00 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

OK then, friends?

Taz
welcome...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:04 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Neither

1. I'd like to make friends

2. I've gone from a Newbie to a Senior Member in less than a week. I dont want to lose my stars.
Taz, I've been posting on here since...., well since i started, and I've only ever met one person from the bored. Unless you go to the quiz night, it's gonna be tough to make buddies.

Even then, they will rip into you for your lack of knowledge, and that's if they like you!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:07 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Taz, I've been posting on here since...., well since i started, and I've only ever met one person from the bored. Unless you go to the quiz night, it's gonna be tough to make buddies.

Even then, they will rip into you for your lack of knowledge, and that's if they like you!
ive been on here since 1999 (hawkhead) and ive only met 2 people from here...

But im a prick....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:07 pm
Banned

My nickname at school was Ceefax. I think I'll be good at a Pub Quiz.

Besides, I got tennis with Eva sometime soon, and hoping that MH will change her mind back again about the steak dinner.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:12 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Besides, I got tennis with Eva sometime soon, and hoping that MH will change her mind back again about the steak dinner.
Shiva, where did you find that clip?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:14 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

tanacity, perseverance and an inability to listen to other people............i think you have the required skills to join the bored now.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:18 pm
**** it we'll do it live

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=funny+pictures+for+forums
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

, r

what is with the stupid hat today????

Whenever you quote a post with a graphics or clip, your replicated quote will show the properties of the website from where the bloody clip came!!!!

And Shiva, your past two websites are seriously damaging my ribs..

Just chuck it right, gonnaenodaethat.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's his exasperation with the Ferenghis.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

OK then, friends?

Taz
forgive and forget what? You set yourself up for every comment you got back and you couldn't have expected anything different.

You need to discover your sense of humour.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:52 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
, r

what is with the stupid hat today????

Whenever you quote a post with a graphics or clip, your replicated quote will show the properties of the website from where the bloody clip came!!!!

And Shiva, your past two websites are seriously damaging my ribs..

Just chuck it right, gonnaenodaethat.
Aaw, c'mon Eva. You are usually on my wave length. By asking Shiva I was indicating my exasperation with the OP...not actually asking him where he got the bloody thing.

You've been in the rain too long!

And what hat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.