Serial Killers

Old May 4th 2009, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Serial Killers

Originally Posted by lionheart
Who was that guy in Gloucester whose wife helped him select young girls to be tortured and killed in their basement. Fred somebody? They did something to his house, either demolished it and erected a shrine or boarded it up, can't remember which. They say that many serial killers were abandoned as babies and raised in foster homes. Look out Shadya...
Fred and Rosemary West. He was one fugly guy!
Old May 4th 2009, 4:39 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I haven't seen that one, I can't stomach child murderer's. It sounds like a good movie though. I met Myra Hindley, she made my stomach turn
Definitely recommend seeing it. The story is amazing and centres more around Christine Collins' fight against the highly corrupt LAPD.

When and why did you meet Myra Hindley? I'm like you, crimes against children turn my stomach the most.
Old May 4th 2009, 4:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Definitely recommend seeing it. The story is amazing and centres more around Christine Collins' fight against the highly corrupt LAPD.

When and why did you meet Myra Hindley? I'm like you, crimes against children turn my stomach the most.
Myra was a patient of the Consultant I used to work for, she came to clinic with a fracture nasal septum, wonder who would want to do that eh ...
Old May 4th 2009, 5:59 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Fred and Rosemary West. He was one fugly guy!
aye Rose West in in Durham nick as well.
Old May 4th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Razzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really nice

I totally agree that serial killers and the patterns of behaviour that motivate them to kill, is a fascinating subject. I am most interested in the stories that surround the Jack the Ripper crimes, mainly because there are so many theories including a royal connection.

I read an article in one of the UK newspapers last year about Broadmoor and its past and present inmates. Whoa there are very frightening stories of the people held in there.
Old May 4th 2009, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I like watching all that crime programs too, i'm so glad i'm not the only one!

Myra Hindley makes me sick too. I watched a documentary about it a couple of years ago and her friends and the kids she had killed family where on talking and it's hard to comprehend how someone can do the things they did to people they knew as well. She was sitting in the pub with her friends and posters up of the missing kids saying it was terrible etc. I think she was obsessed with Ian Bradley and just did what he wanted and he was just a fruit loop from day one!

I watched the "yorkshire ripper" doc before too and they police had questioned him a few times before but it was the Geordie hoax call that threw them off. He was another fruit loop!

Dennis Nelson, Another fruit loop! His mum is from my home town and she's a lovely lady. Feel so sorry for her. He spoke about my friends dad in his book (nothing bad) but my friends dad said the stuff he said wasn't true that he had just known him because he was in his class and had never played with him outside school.

A bit different but did you ever watch that programm "perfect town, perfet murder"? About the little beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey from Boulder who was murdered at Christmas time. Was it the parents or a intruder?

Sorry got bit carried away!

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 7:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes

Myra Hindley makes me sick too. I watched a documentary about it a couple of years ago and her friends and the kids she had killed family where on talking and it's hard to comprehend how someone can do the things they did to people they knew as well. She was sitting in the pub with her friends and posters up of the missing kids saying it was terrible etc. I think she was obsessed with Ian Bradley and just did what he wanted and he was just a fruit loop from day one!

I watched the "yorkshire ripper" doc before too and they police had questioned him a few times before but it was the Geordie hoax call that threw them off. He was another fruit loop!

Dennis Nelson, Another fruit loop! His mum is from my home town and she's a lovely lady. Feel so sorry for her. He spoke about my friends dad in his book (nothing bad) but my friends dad said the stuff he said wasn't true that he had just known him because he was in his class and had never played with him outside school.

A bit different but did you ever watch that programm "perfect town, perfet murder"? About the little beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey from Boulder who was murdered at Christmas time. Was it the parents or a intruder?

Mrs H
it was a MACKEM hoax call I'll have you know pet!
Old May 4th 2009, 7:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Mrs H
Did I mention my mate's doctor for years was Harold Shipman?
Old May 4th 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Sorry Spugsy! I didn't mean to offend.

Apiologies

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 7:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Sorry Spugsy! I didn't mean to offend.

Apiologies

Mrs H
I will let you off....just this once mind.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Did I mention my mate's doctor for years was Harold Shipman?
OMG freaky! Was he shocked when it all came out?

Bit different but my mams old dentist was a perv. Once he had them knocked out he used tot feel them up! My mam was ok, it was young girls he did it to and one woke up when he was doing it and reported him. She was just young too about 14 at the time. Freak!

Mrs H
Old May 4th 2009, 8:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

OMG freaky! Was he shocked when it all came out?

Bit different but my mams old dentist was a perv. Once he had them knocked out he used tot feel them up! My mam was ok, it was young girls he did it to and one woke up when he was doing it and reported him. She was just young too about 14 at the time. Freak!

Mrs H
heh, the dirty bastard - makes you wonder though, I mean wouldn't a lot of people do that on the sly?
Old May 4th 2009, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

mate of mine is from Sunderland and lived in Leeds at the time, was in a taxi and they came to a police checkpoint... taxi driver leaps out and shouts " it's him, he's from SUnderland, he's the ripper"

he wasn't btw
Old May 4th 2009, 8:27 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Call me weird (I know some of you will) but I have just been reading a book about serial killers, it completely fascinates me the mind of the killer. They all seem to have a similar background though, Mother issues, child abuse, animal abuse etc. Am I the only person who finds the criminal mind fascinating?
(yesterday; the morgue, today; serial killers... have you been out in the sun a bit long or what? )
Old May 4th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
mate of mine is from Sunderland and lived in Leeds at the time, was in a taxi and they came to a police checkpoint... taxi driver leaps out and shouts " it's him, he's from SUnderland, he's the ripper"

he wasn't btw
An associate of mine is the son of one of the ripper victims. Now a famous motivational speaker, he went through a horrid childhood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.