sending flowers to UK

Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:23 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sending flowers to UK

Originally Posted by Beard Man
is it possible to send flowers by credit card here in the UAE by the internet?
See no reason why not...you can buy virtually anything on-line here, but local delivery may be an issue.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:39 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
See no reason why not...you can buy virtually anything on-line here, but local delivery may be an issue.

yes that's why i asked

just to make sure if i can send someone flowers though net .. i am not sure if can do this...

maybe i have to go to the shop it self and pay for everything including the delivery
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yes that's why i asked

just to make sure if i can send someone flowers though net .. i am not sure if can do this...

maybe i have to go to the shop it self and pay for everything including the delivery
not so sure, dubai is light years behind the UK when it comes to anything online, most of the big hotels have rubbish websites, and actually buying stuff online over here just doesn't happen.

And yeah, as LH said, its never easy to get anything delivered over here, just look at the post, its an embarassement.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:35 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
not so sure, dubai is light years behind the UK when it comes to anything online, most of the big hotels have rubbish websites, and actually buying stuff online over here just doesn't happen.

And yeah, as LH said, its never easy to get anything delivered over here, just look at the post, its an embarassement.

i guess this is because of many things like

the market is not that big to have that kind of service compared to the market in UK

the people handling the delievery are not being able to locate the addresses because iether the addresses are not being designe in an easy manner or how uncapable some of them are when it comes to directions and following instructions.

maybe there are some other reasons

but all of this should give someone the chance to enter the market with good marketing and implementation he can dominate this buisness

(sending flowers or gifts via the net in the UAE) what a wonderfull idea.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

i guess this is because of many things like

the market is not that big to have that kind of service compared to the market in UK

the people handling the delievery are not being able to locate the addresses because iether the addresses are not being designe in an easy manner or how uncapable some of them are when it comes to directions and following instructions.

maybe there are some other reasons

but all of this should give someone the chance to enter the market with good marketing and implementation he can dominate this buisness

yep this place wasn't designed, it was just built, they never planned anything which is why its a sprawling mess really with places almost impossible to find.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Beardman I got a gift delivered to me in AD from a company called 'gift express'. I assume my friend sent it via the web.

For the UK I use rainbowflowers.co.uk
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Beardman I got a gift delivered to me in AD from a company called 'gift express'. I assume my friend sent it via the web.

For the UK I use rainbowflowers.co.uk

how luck you are ... recieving gifts to office ... i can imagine the smile you will have once you get it and everyone are looking at you lol

thanks alot mate if they are using the web for this kind of things . their marketing is very poor ...

but i will look for it "in sha allah"
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:37 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Anyone know who I can use?
Use Intaflora's UK website...I've used it for years with no problems at all.

http://www.interflora.co.uk/

N.