Seen it for myself...

Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold
Default Seen it for myself...

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I just spent a few days in Dubai, and I was amazed at how empty the airport was compared to previous visits. There was plenty of parking available in the car park across from terminal 1 - I did not see any abandoned cars though! Traffic in the city was very light at almost anytime of the day. I also had a chance to walk by the public beach next to the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and I could have sworn I saw a guy who looked like he was living out of his brand new Hummer
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seen it for myself...

Originally Posted by Crash
. . . I could have sworn I saw a guy who looked like he was living out of his brand new Hummer
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

Prince_Charming is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw in Gulf News Classifieds today a few pages full of cars coming up for auction from Banks etc
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Prince_Charming
I saw in Gulf News Classifieds today a few pages full of cars coming up for auction from Banks etc

Don't you ever, don't you eva r....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't you ever, don't you eva r....
Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome????
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome????

Aaaah, my very own favorita Prince Charming, how goes it you slivery tongued mashmallow you?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Aaaah, my very own favorita Prince Charming, how goes it you slivery tongued mashmallow you?
It's not a salivary tongue, it's just that you make me drool, so, dolce mia.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Prince_Charming is an unknown quantity at this point

All goes well - I twas kissed by a fair maiden and no longer a frog am I
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:34 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's not a salivary tongue, it's just that you make me drool, so, dolce mia.

[COLOR="Blue"]Oh that that were true my fluffy lampshade wearer
Alas, you and me both know the drooling is down to the labotomy
Such a beautiful drooler too...Method.
Stephen Hawkins School...? [/COLOR
]
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me, I preferred you as a talking frog. But then, I'm an engineer.....

Originally Posted by Eva
[color="Blue"]Oh that that were true my fluffy lampshade wearer
Alas, you and me both know the drooling is down to the labotomy
Such a beautiful drooler too...Method.
Stephen Hawkins School...? [/COLOR]
There's madness in my methods, Mrs Stanilavski - it cannot be hypothecated to Prof Hawkins. Is he still unwell, by the by - I am moved to google this matter directly....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:45 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me, I preferred you as a talking frog. But then, I'm an engineer.....

There's madness in my methods, Mrs Stanilavski - it cannot be hypothecated to Prof Hawkins. Is he still unwell, by the by - I am moved to google this matter directly....
How does one tell?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
How does one tell?
Eva!!!! You are a most irreverant and disrespectful young woman - you'll be telling Helen Keller jokes next....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't get too cocky on it , Shads the 'nads will be along shortly with her usual welcoming post: You're a twat'
T'aint personal, everyones a twat on here except Shads,so s'pose it'll make ya feel one of the gang already.

If you want the nice Welcome Party to greet you, post in the Newbies threads atop of Sand Pitt and tell us all about yourself.'Prince Charming
My Life by Goody(god bless her &all who impailed in her)Two Shoes....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't get too cocky on it , Shads the 'nads will be along shortly with her usual welcoming post: You're a twat'
T'aint personal, everyones a twat on here except Shads,so s'pose it'll make ya feel one of the gang already.

If you want the nice Welcome Party to greet you, post in the Newbies threads atop of Sand Pitt and tell us all about yourself.'Prince Charming
My Life by Goody(god bless her &all who impailed in her)Two Shoes....
and in addition to that...why oh why has he lurked so long before he dare posting....is he a person of the shy persuasion...
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva!!!! You are a most irreverant and disrespectful young woman

Not the slipper again?

- you'll be telling Helen Keller jokes next....
Aye well it's a sign of the times

Anyways how can you say: Hey Stevie, you're looking much better today' with any level of sincerity?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.