SECONDHAND CAR

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SECONDHAND CAR

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I know that! but Okt was rambling on about them!
and what is wrong with a Morris Marina
Now longer made... But still available if you have the petty cash
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Now longer made... But still available if you have the petty cash
and drop dead beautiful
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:05 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Im completely gutted from your rejection
On the contrary, I was hitting on you. There's room for 2 in that Porsche
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
On the contrary, I was hitting on you. There's room for 2 in that Porsche
'tis a family car... you wanted a husband.. there ya go...lol
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:08 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

'tis a family car... you wanted a husband.. there ya go...lol
Bugger, sorry Inselaffen, I've just gone of the Porsche
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bugger, sorry Inselaffen, I've just gone of the Porsche
The new Corvette is very sexy looking....
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:13 pm
Banned

The new Corvette is very sexy looking....
Seen an older one today in bright yellow, just could not get a good enough look at the driver. Maybe I should go to the car showrooms to see who is spending the big bucks on cars
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seen an older one today in bright yellow, just could not get a good enough look at the driver. Maybe I should go to the car showrooms to see who is spending the big bucks on cars
Bright yellow.. my mate Scott... tis a 2006 model 5.7 litre very penetrating...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:17 pm
Banned

Bright yellow.. my mate Scott... tis a 2006 model 5.7 litre very penetrating...
Where does he live? Is there only one yellow one in Dubai?
I am sure I could handle 5.7 litres.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

As far as I'm aware yes. He has an apartment in the Marina 40th floor overlooking the beach. Only drawback he's a Jock...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oopps forgot to add the thrust of 5.7 litres is approx 450 hp.. Are You Sure...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:23 pm
Banned

As far as I'm aware yes. He has an apartment in the Marina 40th floor overlooking the beach. Only drawback he's a Jock...
Only drawback ...... that is quite a big drawback

Tell him someone has nicked his car.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:24 pm
Banned

Oopps forgot to add the thrust of 5.7 litres is approx 450 hp.. Are You Sure...
Pah. Is that all????
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pah. Is that all????
hmmmm, make sure you've got the capacity girl...'tis quite powerful at 11k rpm...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:33 pm
Banned

hmmmm, make sure you've got the capacity girl...'tis quite powerful at 11k rpm...
Don't worry I am sure I can handle it. Have you taken it for a spin?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.