British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Second Hand Entertainer Pleeease! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/second-hand-entertainer-pleeease-804738/)

sophia6396 Jul 31st 2013 11:42 pm

Second Hand Entertainer Pleeease!

Any fellow expat want to sell me theirs please? got visitors coming over and mine is already half empty :(

I want to buy one for them, please let me know, would really appreciate it :thumbsup:

The Dean Aug 1st 2013 2:58 am

Re: Second Hand Entertainer Pleeease!

Originally Posted by sophia6396 (Post 10829283)
Any fellow expat want to sell me theirs please? got visitors coming over and mine is already half empty :(

I want to buy one for them, please let me know, would really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Misunderstood the thread title - sorry........

.......... I assumed you were advertising for Jimmy Tarbuck............

Patsy Stoned Aug 1st 2013 4:15 am

Why not just buy 1 from a shop? You will use at least half of it before the year is out. 2 vouchers used pays for the whole book .That way you know that the vouchers that you want will be there. :)

archie159 Aug 1st 2013 11:20 am

Which one are you wanting - there are quite a few Entertainer books...

Gary King II Aug 2nd 2013 4:33 pm

Maybe you need a good karaoke system, when is the big day planned for

sophia6396 Aug 3rd 2013 12:44 am

Nah not worth buying book number two with only a few months to go, the guests land in two weeks. Ps its the family one i want to present them with

Millhouse Aug 3rd 2013 3:44 am

Originally Posted by sophia6396 (Post 10832756)
Nah not worth buying book number two with only a few months to go, the guests land in two weeks. Ps its the family one i want to present them with

The family one will pay for itself after one trip to wild wadi...

you asked this question last year. Why don't you just by two next time? ;)

Blazeaway Aug 8th 2013 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by sophia6396 (Post 10832756)

I have a fine dining one, you are welcome to vouchers from it

mikewot Aug 9th 2013 11:25 am

Current Eid offer of 20% off entertainer books, just enter the code EID20 as the promo code in your shopping basket.