Scottish Cities

Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Cities

Originally Posted by shabee
google!!!! whats that? lol

We are well educated up here in Aberdeen
x

yer menfolk know a ram's a tup by any other name
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:45 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops I feel a bit thick...hehehe

Aye aberdeen,renown for brains...peep peeps
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

So come on then.............how many.............officially?

Were ITV correct with six or are you Scots still debating the fact?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
So come on then.............how many.............officially?

Were ITV correct with six or are you Scots still debating the fact?
SIX!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

The voice of reason, once again my dear Eva!

So they are, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Stirling and Inverness

I was about to send a mail to ITV and call them a 'crock' !
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The voice of reason, once again my dear Eva!

So they are, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Stirling and Inverness

I was about to send a mail to ITV and call them a 'crock' !

Come on Karlos, tidy it up ...alphamabetical if you please
x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Come on Karlos, tidy it up ...alphamabetical if you please
x
Stop being so picky Miss!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:06 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Dundee is a shithole, so be default shouldn't be included..

Unless of course one owns a riverside apartment,or a house in the Ferry...
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Birmingham is a shithole but we have to include it on our list!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop being so picky Miss!
In case you ain't ever noticed,I'm a bit strange....all those letters not in order make me feel nauseous(I kid you not) but s'alright I know the alphabet is achallenge for ya
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=commander;7667239]Dundee is a shithole, so be default shouldn't be included..

It's nice down under the bridge..can't remember the name of the pub there..

Yeh, imagine dumping Perth and keeping Dundee....
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
In case you ain't ever noticed,I'm a bit strange....all those letters not in order make me feel nauseous(I kid you not) but s'alright I know the alphabet is achallenge for ya
The word 'strange' is not the word I was thinking Eva !

In future I will try harder Miss and arrange in both alphabetical and if required, numerical order!

I don't suppose you have a stiff cane about your person do you?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The word 'strange' is not the word I was thinking Eva !

In future I will try harder Miss and arrange in both alphabetical and if required, numerical order!

I don't suppose you have a stiff cane about your person do you?
I live in hope Sugar!
x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
I live in hope Sugar!
x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:16 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Eva;7667254]
Originally Posted by commander
Dundee is a shithole, so be default shouldn't be included..

It's nice down under the bridge..can't remember the name of the pub there..

Yeh, imagine dumping Perth and keeping Dundee....
Canal side shit hole it was called last time I was under a bridge... If you think that's nice, you can't be frequenting the right bridges or you left the cap off the bostik!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.