for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:55 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'll get you,my pretty...And your little dog too...Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Oh, Adrain, Adrian, you and your little tu-tu tooo......
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
if you were here i would get the hose to you!
Unfortunately not all your wishes come true...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:56 pm

Always be prepared to explore your sexuality,my boy...Think about it...You'll double your weekly sex tally...
Gentlemen dont keep score, and certainly dont kiss and tell...........
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
phew...thank god for that!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:59 pm

phew...thank god for that!
Soul of discretion, me.............
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Soul of discretion, me.............
Good....oh,and next time,can you let the dog out for a wee before you leave?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I don't kiss and tell...Of course not...I shag and tell...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:01 pm

Good....oh,and next time,can you let the dog out for a wee before you leave?
Tried to this morning but the wee **** wouldnt stop trying to shag my leg...... Had to scrape him off using the door as I closed it....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:02 pm

I don't kiss and tell...Of course not...I shag and tell...
Noticed you had omitted the gentleman bit as well..... Speaks volumes.......
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tried to this morning but the wee **** wouldnt stop trying to shag my leg...... Had to scrape him off using the door as I closed it....
HE is a HER....and she doesnt do legs!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:03 pm

So whose mutt was it?? And the drycleaners said they werent sure if the stain would come out.........
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Noticed you had omitted the gentleman bit as well..... Speaks volumes.......
I'm not a gentleman...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The man doesn't know a male dog from a female one...Sheesh...If I see a fly buzzing around, I can tell if they're male or female...I can even tell if HE is circumcised...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:05 pm

I'm not a gentleman...
Im wasted on you, amnt I.....

(HINT: This is rhetorical too!!)
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im wasted on you, amnt I.....

(HINT: This is rhetorical too!!)
Yes...So please find another victim...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.