for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Originally Posted by Confucius
So now you're implying that I'm having sex with her???
Oh...dont mind me..just pass me round when you've finished!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I love that film...its the dog jumping over the cracks in the pavement that gets me!
Aye...Jack was in one of his many peaks...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
No, Im implying that you imagine you are........
Yes...So saying that, I'm also imagining pinning you against the wall...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would only touch you with a barge pole...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry for the pregnant pause, thought this was going to be a 'coming out' moment......
Take another pregnant pause...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I would only touch you with a barge pole...
thanks.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:47 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

How VERY dare you. I would always make sure you have finished as well....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How VERY dare you. I would always make sure you have finished as well....
My hero!!

Yes...So saying that, I'm also imagining pinning you against the wall...
That needed a longer pregnant pause than last time, I felt...

My hero!!
Why, thank you ma'am.........
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why, thank you ma'am.........
you can thank me after ive shoved the bargepole up conf's rear end!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:51 pm

Judging by his last few posts, far from wiping the smile off his face, it might put one on his face.....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll get you,my pretty...And your little dog too...Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Judging by his last few posts, far from wiping the smile off his face, it might put one on his face.....
Always be prepared to explore your sexuality,my boy...Think about it...You'll double your weekly sex tally...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll get you,my pretty...And your little dog too...Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...
if you were here i would get the hose to you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.