for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for ScotsExpat.xxxx

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I never said we did!
I always imagine that you have sex with an angry face on...And then it turns to a bitter lemon-eating face...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Its more a giggle and a squirm, aint it babes.....
And now you started talking like a gay lover...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Its more a giggle and a squirm, aint it babes.....
Only when you wear that lovely rubber number.....oooooh!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:37 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
And now you started talking like a gay lover...
Never having had a gay lover, I wouldnt know. But Ill take your word for it.....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I always imagine that you have sex with an angry face on...And then it turns to a bitter lemon-eating face...
my angry face??? im not Mr.Potato head you know!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:38 pm

Only when you wear that lovely rubber number.....oooooh!
I can only get it on when you dust me in the right places.....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:39 pm

Think thats only coz you are imagining her with you..
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can only get it on when you dust me in the right places.....
That reminds me...we are running out of imperial leather...your turn to buy!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Never having had a gay lover, I wouldnt know. But Ill take your word for it.....
Of course...There are many movies that tell the story of a gay lover...
You rminded me of Greg Kinnear's character in As Good As It Gets...I'd hardly call that a gay movie and watching that doesn't imply that I have had a glimpse in the wonderful world of homosexuality...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:41 pm

That reminds me...we are running out of imperial leather...your turn to buy!
I think we lost it.... But I do enjoy telling you Ive dropped it and asking you to pick it up!!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my angry face??? im not Mr.Potato head you know!
*Mrs* Potatohead...Sorry...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think thats only coz you are imagining her with you..
So now you're implying that I'm having sex with her???
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You rminded me of Greg Kinnear's character in As Good As It Gets...I'd hardly call that a gay movie and watching that doesn't imply that I have had a glimpse in the wonderful world of homosexuality...
I love that film...its the dog jumping over the cracks in the pavement that gets me!

Sorry for the pregnant pause, thought this was going to be a 'coming out' moment......

So now you're implying that I'm having sex with her???
No, Im implying that you imagine you are........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.