Scolari given the boot

Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scolari given the boot

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I personally think that is very sad, that a home grown player cannot get into the first team squads of these teams....I'm all for Platini's idea of having a min quota of English players in each Premiership team, as think it would be a real leveller

While they are at it, they should stop the stupidity that is the January transfer window !

All it does it lead to hugely inflated prices for players wanted by teams in trouble, and allows those with money to buy their way out of a potential relegation battle.....think they should have a window between the end of the season and beginning of the next, and then let the Managers work with what they have.

We'll then we'll see who is a good manager and who is a good manager because they are given millions to spend, and would Im sure give youngsters the opportunity to break into these first teams
I also agree with having more local players rather than young foreign lads teams have just picked up, you want good young english, and if possible local lads in the team, its brilliant when you see Steven Taylor, a local lad scoring for the Toon.

(You playing tomorrow btw?)
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
it will be Zola
No chance.

He's far too intelligent to walk into that minefield.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Mate, if you are going to say something at least have a few facts....

West Ham have no youth ? Oh really, what about Noble, Collison, Tomkins, Sears in the 1st team squad, I think you'll find that is 4.....and there are at least half a dozen more coming through, and presently out on loan to gain experience......with the exception of Man U, I dont think you can say that we havent produced home grown players....Ince, Lampard, Ferdinand x 2, Carrick, J.Cole, Glen Johnson....I cant think of too many produced by Chelsea, (maybe John Terry, who actually began at West Ham) or Tottenham (Jamie O'Hara)

Crap squad ? A matter of opinion, needless to say I disagree, or maybe the league table is lying

Owner who cant wait to sell players ? This is a story pumped up by the media, and which was proven to be totally off the mark in the transfer window....with the exception of Bellamy, who was sold for a ridiculously inflated price and who wanted to leave and who's fee was reinvested in the squad, we only sold squad players who had no or very limited first team opportunities....

Neill is presntly negotiating a new contract, and apart from that, I didnt see Upson, Parker, Green etc sold, did you ? In fact, bids for them were rejected, so that shoots your comment out of the water

Your'e a bit like a Chelsea feeder club really aren't you???

Sears doesnt look up to it in reality, Noble yes a top player, not sure about the rest Collison/Tomkins... Time will tell on those two - Rio or Anton???

I think that come the summer, a load of your players will jump ship after Zola goes back to the bridge...

Look the Academy is not in a rosy place and as soon as your Icelandic owners flog you and rightly, in my opinion, Sheff U and their players sue you then I fear that things, with or without Zola will not be as happy... Another team would have been run into administration with such blatant flouting of the rules...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think that is very sad, that a home grown player cannot get into the first team squads of these teams....I'm all for Platini's idea of having a min quota of English players in each Premiership team, as think it would be a real leveller
While they are at it, they should stop the stupidity that is the January transfer window !

All it does it lead to hugely inflated prices for players wanted by teams in trouble, and allows those with money to buy their way out of a potential relegation battle.....think they should have a window between the end of the season and beginning of the next, and then let the Managers work with what they have.

We'll then we'll see who is a good manager and who is a good manager because they are given millions to spend, and would Im sure give youngsters the opportunity to break into these first teams
won't happen. breaches Article 39 on the Free movement of workers
Old Feb 10th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I also agree with having more local players rather than young foreign lads teams have just picked up, you want good young english, and if possible local lads in the team, its brilliant when you see Steven Taylor, a local lad scoring for the Toon.
if you hoyed on a dish dash, grew a top class beard and parked on the pavement outside Spinneys in your Landcruiser you still wouldn't be a local Spugs

just as kissing the badge on his barcode outfit doesn't make taylor a Geordie, he's a cockney
Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:10 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandboy
just as kissing the badge on his barcode outfit doesn't make taylor a Geordie, he's a cockney
That probably explains his propensity to dive whenever he gets into the box. A Geordie would never dream of such a thing.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
That probably explains his propensity to dive whenever he gets into the box. A Geordie would never dream of such a thing.
correct, for example Pedro's ball control was always immaculate

Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

if you hoyed on a dish dash, grew a top class beard and parked on the pavement outside Spinneys in your Landcruiser you still wouldn't be a local Spugs

shut up you ****in' mook.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

correct, for example Pedro's ball control was always immaculate

http://www.winningiseverything.co.uk...sley-balls.jpg
posting pics of peters genitals now eh?

you need help dude.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Your'e a bit like a Chelsea feeder club really aren't you???

Sears doesnt look up to it in reality, Noble yes a top player, not sure about the rest Collison/Tomkins... Time will tell on those two - Rio or Anton???

I think that come the summer, a load of your players will jump ship after Zola goes back to the bridge...

Look the Academy is not in a rosy place and as soon as your Icelandic owners flog you and rightly, in my opinion, Sheff U and their players sue you then I fear that things, with or without Zola will not be as happy... Another team would have been run into administration with such blatant flouting of the rules...
Zola wont be going anywhere !!!! With the name Sky Blue can i assume your a Coventry fan ?
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lionheart
You do talk out of your arse sometimes. I was only joking about City. You definitely must be joking about West Ham. I reckon that Leeds Utd probably have a bigger fan base than your lot. They may have been mighty popular in the Booby Moore era but not any more. Tottenham always have and always will be a bigger club than West Ham.
Leeds probably do have a larger fan base than us (West Ham) but Tottenham & Chelsea's fan base is around the same size as West Ham's
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
shut up you ****in' mook.
what bit do you disagree with like ? he's a cockney
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:40 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Hiddink in talks with Blues
Russia coach Guus Hiddink is in talks with Chelsea over taking over as their new manager.

From Sky Sports
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rowell
Hiddink in talks with Blues
Russia coach Guus Hiddink is in talks with Chelsea over taking over as their new manager.

From Sky Sports
they couldn't win after sacking Grant for coming 2nd, who gives a shit anyway ?
plastic club, plastic fans and up to their tits on the plastic

football is shite these days
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

what bit do you disagree with like ? he's a cockney
you'll be telling me Shola's not a geordie next?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.