School lunches

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: School lunches

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the Bernard Matthews chicken aint bad, but nothing is as good as real ham
my kids won't eat it, they will only eat proper sliced chicken breast, and there's no way i'm cooking that ready for butties every day, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:55 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
my kids won't eat it, they will only eat proper sliced chicken breast, and there's no way i'm cooking that ready for butties every day, lol...

MM, xx
Bernard Matthews and beetroot should do the trick.

BTW, BE's auto-ad-generating thingy is obviously working well: the following was showing at the bottom of my screen. Cool stuff

http://en.monbento.com/kid-bento.html
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:01 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

we're not allowed pork ham, which limits snack box items somewhat as i can't bear any of the other forms of ham/sausage...

MM, xx
I don't think my son's school actually allows pork ham either to be honest but no one has ever said anything. Might slip a can of beer in there and see what happens

N.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pity me. I had to eat school brekkie, lunch and dinner every single day for five years. The amount of carbs and sugar - good thing we were an athletic powerhouse and hit the fields every afternoon for a few hours.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Happened once at my first school, a dearly departed colleague was teaching a Y7/grade 7 science class and noticed a lad slumped in the back row, head nearly in the bunsen burner.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Drunk sir"

"What do you mean drunk"

"He told his dad he needed a bottle of wine for cookery class and drank it all breaktime sir"
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I don't think my son's school actually allows pork ham either to be honest but no one has ever said anything. Might slip a can of beer in there and see what happens

N.
hahahaha, i dare you...

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha, i dare you...

MM, xx
would make a very interesting thread!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

I used to be given Jam Sandwiches! - That was it! Sometimes I got Corned Beef, or Spam! - Spam was always swapped with some of the other kids!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:27 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha, i dare you...

MM, xx
I might but alcohol free beer in - he likes that and it's bound to get the morally correct and superior health Nazi's knickers in a twist hehe.

N.