British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   School advice (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/school-advice-606263/)

The wicked lady Apr 29th 2009 5:15 pm

School advice
 
What school is better JESS, Repton or Kings ? I have a place at all 3 and need to make a decision ASAP.
Cheers
:thumbup:

MataHari Apr 29th 2009 5:22 pm

Re: School advice
 
wicked question...have you tried posting on ew...

TGFKASE Apr 29th 2009 5:24 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7526824)
wicked question...have you tried posting on ew...

God, they'd have a feeding frenzy and, after 120 seperate posts, the thread would be closed down.....

Ethos83 Apr 29th 2009 5:25 pm

Re: School advice
 
JESS Arabian Ranches or Jumeira?

General consensus is that if you get a kid at JESS, especially AR, you'll be hated by half the women in expat Dubai.

(in other words, JESS is the best).


Originally Posted by The wicked lady (Post 7526801)
What school is better JESS, Repton or Kings ? I have a place at all 3 and need to make a decision ASAP.
Cheers
:thumbup:


moto111 Apr 29th 2009 5:27 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by The wicked lady (Post 7526801)
What school is better JESS, Repton or Kings ? I have a place at all 3 and need to make a decision ASAP.
Cheers
:thumbup:

Go on WL, post it on EW and watch the fun start:eek:

MataHari Apr 29th 2009 5:29 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7526830)
God, they'd have a feeding frenzy and, after 120 seperate posts, the thread would be closed down.....

and then they'd start a thread about why the thread was closed down...

TGFKASE Apr 29th 2009 5:31 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7526850)
and then they'd start a thread about why the thread was closed down...

Then WL would start a thread asking where her thread went....

MataHari Apr 29th 2009 5:40 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7526856)
Then WL would start a thread asking where her thread went....

hours of endless fun...
wish we would get threads deleted on here...oh...we actually do...

TGFKASE Apr 29th 2009 5:41 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7526879)
hours of endless fun...
wish we would get threads deleted on here...oh...we actually do...

Thankfully, our Mods aren't as 'square' as "The Man' at EW.....:thumbup:

MataHari Apr 29th 2009 5:42 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7526881)
Thankfully, our Mods aren't as 'square' as "The Man' at EW.....:thumbup:

hmmm...

Alexa Apr 29th 2009 5:51 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7526882)
hmmm...

ohhhhh, there are Lebos..errmm, Lesbos at EW?

The wicked lady Apr 29th 2009 5:53 pm

Re: School advice
 
EW has to many horMOANal women for my liking. :wub:

MataHari Apr 29th 2009 5:54 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 7526902)
ohhhhh, there are Lebos..errmm, Lesbos at EW?

TGFKASE is the man in the know it seems...
I posted on EW a few weeks ago for the first time in years and immediately the thread was closed...

Ethos83 Apr 29th 2009 6:01 pm

Re: School advice
 
Hold on.

There's Damion, a new member from a few days ago, asking (?) for advice despite being in debt over a hummer, and refusing to leave Dubai.

Then we've got another new member asking about school places.

Is someone having fun?

TGFKASE Apr 29th 2009 6:02 pm

Re: School advice
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7526911)
TGFKASE is the man in the know it seems...
I posted on EW a few weeks ago for the first time in years and immediately the thread was closed...

I go over to the dark side every so often to lurk...

Usually when the woes of the world are getting me down, I can go to EW and quickly realise that everything can be fixed by a maid who can time perfectly when to squeeze the fresh oranges and refrigerate it so its as fresh and as cold as it can possibly be, and finding a man to hang a picture in your front room....

With those life changing questions answered, the world seems just a happier place.....


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.