Scary movies

Old Feb 21st 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scary movies

Originally Posted by hnd
The antidote is probably 'Young Frankenstein':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOPTriLG5cU
Love that film, one of my all time favourites.

"Werewolf!"
"There wolf, there castle"

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I hate horror films... I was severely traumatised when I realised that Event Horizon wasn't just a sci-fi...
And as for that - really freaked me out first time I saw that.

THe original Exorcist though was probably the one that scared me the most.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 2:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Amityville's were scary and that IT with the Clowns in it? remember that? I hate clowns
Old Feb 21st 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Begotten

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadhsuINHfk

It's a bit arty farty, but it's very gritty and visually disturbing throughout.

But haven't seen a horror film besides for a few years. I'd still recomend 'Irreversible', not horror, but exceptionality brutal.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Amityville's were scary and that IT with the Clowns in it? remember that? I hate clowns
Is there anyone that doesn't? Never come across anyone that actually finds them remotely entertaining. Even kids hate them...

We should start our own People Power Revolution and rid the world of clowns.

Having said that, it is perhaps one of my favourite (non foul language based) insults.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Is there anyone that doesn't? Never come across anyone that actually finds them remotely entertaining. Even kids hate them...

We should start our own People Power Revolution and rid the world of clowns.

Having said that, it is perhaps one of my favourite (non foul language based) insults.
they freak me out big time, as do puppets and those stupid dolls with china faces
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:01 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ever seen Rosemaries Baby? That scared the bollocks off me when I was a nipper.
Wasn't she carrying round a dead skinned rabbit in her handbag to symbolise her foetus? My mother cooked rabbit for me today...
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 4:21 am
Banned

Night Train is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Jaws is a complete classic...in my DVD collection!
Even though I have a severe phobia of sharks I just love watching it.
Hmmm...Interesting.

I caught a 12 foot Tiger Shark off the beach at the Sebastian Inlet in 1983. It was such a long and hard fight that it was almost dead on arrival. She was pregnant so I cut her open (to the ewes and awes of the crowd) and like 35 little black sharks swam out and away. It was like they knew just what to do.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:39 am
Concierge

banned already, that was quick
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am taking notes on all these films - so I can avoid them. I loathe horror films. My imagination is over active at the best of times and they just freak me out and give me nightmares.

And what fool lets a six year old watch Jaws? Or indeed any scary film?
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 9:00 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm trying to eat my lunch, thank you.

Originally Posted by Night Train
Hmmm...Interesting.

I caught a 12 foot Tiger Shark off the beach at the Sebastian Inlet in 1983. It was such a long and hard fight that it was almost dead on arrival. She was pregnant so I cut her open (to the ewes and awes of the crowd) and like 35 little black sharks swam out and away. It was like they knew just what to do.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 9:13 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I am taking notes on all these films - so I can avoid them. I loathe horror films. My imagination is over active at the best of times and they just freak me out and give me nightmares.
Ditto, I also hate being "made jump" and I have no reason to wish to scare myself senseless......
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Well here's one that I watched the other night on youtube that won't make you jump. Infact, this B-horror flick is so silly you'll probably laugh right through it or not watch it at all. Apart from being silly I found it a bit too campy but did take note of some of the funniest cliches I've ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVplripamA
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Meow- obviously my parents are fools I used to love horror films as a kid- used to love being scared/rollercoaster rides etc- not so much now it would seem.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

arachnophobia: now there was a shite film
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 12:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Wasn't she carrying round a dead skinned rabbit in her handbag to symbolise her foetus? My mother cooked rabbit for me today...
Can't remember but the whole 'they're all after you' scenario scareds the balls off me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.