Scamp Summer Holiday

Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scamp Summer Holiday

I think Scamp should go to Butlin's.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Koh Tao's a Lonely Planet backpacker electricity free shit hole

Koh Samui (staying at Baan Taling Ngam) much better choice
Not Louboutin friendly?

Was in Koh Tao years ago and loved it. Really up there as a great experience.

Of course - each to their own - I'd go nuts on the Maldives I think, but will try it sometime...
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:50 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
I keep saying Malaysia, particularly as a single woman, great place to visit
Stayed in Gili Trawnagan couple years back and it was pretty good.

If looking for a chilled place with in SE Asia with good food, not mental prices, definitely unique I totally recommend checking out:-

http://www.bontonresort.com.my/
http://www.templetree.com.my/

(http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ict_Kedah.html)

Sister set ups, right next to each other.

I'd go back there, we stayed in the Black and White House - brilliant. As long as you want chilled.

Plus you can go via KL or Singapore for some city vibes...
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Stayed in Gili Trawnagan couple years back and it was pretty good.

If looking for a chilled place with in SE Asia with good food, not mental prices, definitely unique I totally recommend checking out:-

http://www.bontonresort.com.my/
http://www.templetree.com.my/

(http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ict_Kedah.html)

Sister set ups, right next to each other.

I'd go back there, we stayed in the Black and White House - brilliant. As long as you want chilled.

Plus you can go via KL or Singapore for some city vibes...
Great ideas, but stop saying we, she is doing this other own, as I do
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 5:28 pm
Powered by cows

Originally Posted by winter
Great ideas, but stop saying we, she is doing this other own, as I do
Fair comment... have reverted to my own version of the royal we it seems....
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysia or Thailand it is then, followed by a quick jaunt to Hong Kong to see some friends. Thanks all
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Auto - those places look great. Reviews from solo travellers also good.

thanks
Old Jun 4th 2013, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Can absolutely recommend this place in Koh Samui

http://www.mantrasamui.com/
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Equestra
Can absolutely recommend this place in Koh Samui

http://www.mantrasamui.com/
Wow. Not even too pricey.

Thanks!
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
Wow. Not even too pricey.

Thanks!
Your welcome. Well priced, amazing pool with swim up bar (ticks our box everytime!), stunning view and fabulous service. Really really loved the place.

Oh and the jacuzzi tub on the balcony /terrace of course did nothing to sway our booking preference ;-)

Last edited by Equestra; Jun 4th 2013 at 7:04 am. Reason: Add jacuzzi comment!
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Your welcome. Well priced, amazing pool with swim up bar (ticks our box everytime!), stunning view and fabulous service. Really really loved the place.
Looked quickly on a map, seems to be up away from the beach? I'm assuming it's easy to get around KS?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Looked quickly on a map, seems to be up away from the beach? I'm assuming it's easy to get around KS?
They run a free shuttle into Fishermans Village (4 mins away) and Chaweng (10 mins ish?). Runs 4 or 5 times a day. Or, taxis are cheap and plentiful.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:09 am
Account Closed

They run a free shuttle into Fishermans Village (4 mins away) and Chaweng (10 mins ish?). Runs 4 or 5 times a day. Or, taxis are cheap and plentiful.
Sweet.

Would you recommend staying there and doing day trips to Koh Phangan (sp)? Or would you go and stay on other islands?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Sweet.

Would you recommend staying there and doing day trips to Koh Phangan (sp)? Or would you go and stay on other islands?
Definately.....although we only had 5 days so didn't bother. Would have loved to have gone to one of the full moon parties on Koh Panyang but our dates were out .....
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Definately.....although we only had 5 days so didn't bother. Would have loved to have gone to one of the full moon parties on Koh Panyang but our dates were out .....
Definitely stay put and go for day's to other islands

OR

Stay on KS for a few days and KP for a few days?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.