Saying Goodbye

Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:21 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Re: Saying Goodbye

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
bye then Drama Queen
This is what i'm talking about. I'm struggling with the decision to leave and decide to share my inner thoughts with everyone and what do I get for it? Insults and smart remarks.
It's too late to keep me around but you might want to think about what i'm saying before this place turns into a virtual ghost town.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
This is what i'm talking about. I'm struggling with the decision to leave and decide to share my inner thoughts with everyone and what do I get for it? Insults and smart remarks.
It's too late to keep me around but you might want to think about what i'm saying before this place turns into a virtual ghost town.
bye again then you weren't exactly Poster of Year
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye bye don't let the door hit you on the way out
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:27 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
I once experienced 15 rounds OF explosive diarrhoea.............

And where do you rate Manos de Piedra in the all-time list (a) at HIS weight, or (b) at ANY weight?

Explosive diarrhea would be a good discription of this board sometimes. And I never thought about it, but now that I have i'd rate Duran # 2 behind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jZ6e4H8f7g
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

bye again then you weren't exactly Poster of Year
Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
We treated both of you the same back in the day, non???
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
We treated both of you the same back in the day, non???
what day?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

what day?
When you joined...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:31 pm
Banned

THATS IT!!!
Concierge

When you joined...
when I joined everyone was really nice, why do you think I am still here
Concierge

THATS IT!!!
13 posts about leaving!! sorry but you won't be missed
Account Closed

When you joined...
Not sure - were our first posts our last posts as well?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

when I joined everyone was really nice, why do you think I am still here
There you go, full circle; when you joined, people were nice...When corason de piedra joined, you're being vicious...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure - were our first posts our last posts as well?
Well, the man already knows that he's dead...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

There you go, full circle; when you joined, people were nice...When corason de piedra joined, you're being vicious...
He's not joining - he's saying goodbye - did you read the title?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's not joining - he's saying goodbye - did you read the title?
Of course he is, and of course I did...
But why any of you giving him the pleasure of attention; good or bad or otherwise...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.