Saying Goodbye

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:13 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saying Goodbye

Originally Posted by Roadking
I had that feeling once, or was it twice?
Naw...you're experiencing deja vu and amnesia at the same time...you think you have forgotten this before !
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Although i've never made a post here I am a long time reader and quite frankly i've had enough. Enough of the bickering and back biting thats been going on around here lately. I've had it up to here (putting my hand under my chin now) with some of the attitudes here. I no longer have the time nor the patience for it, sorry. I don't know whats causing it, maybe it's the warm weather or the global financial crisis or both, I really don't know. Maybe some of you can't afford air conditioning because of the global financial crisis. Whatever the reason is I think I'll be reading the lounge until it's sorted out.

Good bye

Do you canoe?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Well if Sam is Bambi and Bambi is Sam, then who the **** am I ?
You're Sean Penn in I Am Sam...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:40 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annacarna
Stay I like you!
I just looked at your avatar through a magnifying glass- I like you too.