Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Saville Case - who's next

The Saville Case - who's next

Old Apr 26th 2013, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Saville Case - who's next

Originally Posted by The Dean

No disrespect to his 'victims' but..........

It's Max Clifford!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!
Charged............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...t-assault.html
Old Apr 26th 2013, 6:34 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

That has made my day. What a twat he is
Old Apr 26th 2013, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
11 counts! Bloody hell!
Old Apr 26th 2013, 8:02 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
11 counts! Bloody hell!
Is that with a silent O?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Is that with a silent O?
Naturally...
Old Apr 27th 2013, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but there's something a little odd about the list of allegations:

The charges are:
:: One offence of indecent assault relating to a girl, aged 14, in 1966
:: One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman, aged 18, in 1974/75
:: Three offences of indecent assault relating to a girl, aged 15, in 1977/78
:: One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman, aged 19, in 1978
:: Two offences of indecent assault relating to a girl, aged 16 or 17, in 1981/82
:: One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman, aged 19, in 1980/81
:: Two offences of indecent assault relating to a woman, aged 18, in 1984/85
:: The CPS said there was insufficient evidence to authorise charges in relation to three separate allegations.

He's 70 so the most serious charge (a 14yo girl) relates to when he was 23, in the 1960s - the 'girl' must be in her early-sixties now........... that's going to be a tricky one to prove.

I could be wrong, and he may indeed be guilty, but I'm not going to die of shock if he is acquitted - or even if it never comes to trial at all.

Then it will be his turn - he will go after those who "falsely" accused him....... just wait and see...........
Old Apr 27th 2013, 8:00 am
Shark Fisherman

The charges are:
:: Two offences of indecent assault relating to a girl, aged 16 or 17, in 1981/82
:: The CPS said there was insufficient evidence to authorise charges in relation to three separate allegations.

He's 70 so the most serious charge (a 14yo girl) relates to when he was 23, in the 1960s - the 'girl' must be in her early-sixties now........... that's going to be a tricky one to prove.

I could be wrong, and he may indeed be guilty, but I'm not going to die of shock if he is acquitted - or even if it never comes to trial at all.

Then it will be his turn - he will go after those who "falsely" accused him....... just wait and see...........

The part that made my day was the part he was to be charged, I happen to agree with everything you have put above. Think Stuart Hall is the 1st in the courts from Yewtree?? and he is bailed until next week. It will be interesting how they get convictions in these cases where its essentially one word against another and no proof.
Old Apr 27th 2013, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And anyway............ as one of my Twitter pals has written - are the "I hope he's guilty" lobby really hoping that several teenage girls were sexually assaulted?
Old Apr 27th 2013, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And anyway............ as one of my Twitter pals has written - are the "I hope he's guilty" lobby really hoping that several teenage girls were sexually assaulted?
Well, put like that, you'd really hope not...
Old Apr 27th 2013, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No. They mean, they hope he is found guilty.
Old Apr 27th 2013, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Millhouse
No. They mean, they hope he is found guilty.
Even if innocent?
Old Apr 27th 2013, 12:23 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Even if innocent?
Maybe it'll be karma--making up for other shit he's done.
Old Apr 27th 2013, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Maybe it'll be karma--making up for other shit he's done.
Was its a knockout that bad ?
Old Apr 27th 2013, 9:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Saville Case - who's next

The charges are:

I bet with you,don't think he will stand trial.
No doubt he got curious in the back row of the movies...
No doubt he has been charged,not because of what he allegedly did but
because of who he is.
I could bore you with the Moorov Doctrine but no doubt H has run that past
you already.
X
Old Apr 28th 2013, 12:12 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Another one....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...comedy-1857806

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.