Saudi Visa

Old May 24th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice
Default Saudi Visa

Hi there, I may be going to work in Khobar soon, now waiting for confirmation.

Initially I'll be going alone, but I wondered if there is any problem bringing my wife and kid out once I get my Iqama?

I'm a Brit and I've been in Saudi before but always on single status, any info is much appeciated.

Thanks.
Old May 24th 2009, 8:17 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Saudi Visa

Originally Posted by Britmal
Hi there, I may be going to work in Khobar soon, now waiting for confirmation.

Initially I'll be going alone, but I wondered if there is any problem bringing my wife and kid out once I get my Iqama?

I'm a Brit and I've been in Saudi before but always on single status, any info is much appeciated.

Thanks.
no hassles at all! (well, once you get used to ME paperwork, that is.)

process is (roughly)
- land in country
- do a second medical
- send paperwork off for iqama
- wait (about 2 - 3 weeks)
- once you've got your magic pass, apply for to 'sponsor' you family
- wait another 3 - 4 weeks (i think)
- you're done

nottingham bantam has a better idea of this and should be able to shed some more light.

haz saeed
Old May 24th 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice

Thanks SU.

I think I can get the company to help with the paperwork so I hope it won't be a big issue.

Have you been in Khobar recently? I was last there in 2003 and there were one or two places to go at that time.

How is it now?
Old May 24th 2009, 9:19 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Britmal
Thanks SU.

I think I can get the company to help with the paperwork so I hope it won't be a big issue.

Have you been in Khobar recently? I was last there in 2003 and there were one or two places to go at that time.

How is it now?
sorry, no, haven't been over there yet. a coleague has been there recently for a weekend break and said it is much more civilized/relaxed than riyadh and, of course, there's the beer & bacon zone just over the bridge...
Old May 25th 2009, 7:53 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Not sure which 2 you mean, the only ONE accessible now is the Monkey Hanger.

The 2 busiest were shut down last year.

The Big Airplane Ecompany still active but very much invite only.

Get the missus home brewing