Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi Prince found guilty of murder

Saudi Prince found guilty of murder

Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:07 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Prince found guilty of murder

A gay Saudi prince who used his servant as a 'human punchbag' was jailed for life today for beating and strangling him to death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz12wIrQvwk
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enough there doesn't seem to be much [i.e. any I can find] coverage of this in the Gulf Media - I wonder why that is ..... I had a quick swiz of the Dubau News the other night here in Oz - no mention either...

Can anyone find something from that neck of the woods ?
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 5:22 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Funnily enough there doesn't seem to be much [i.e. any I can find] coverage of this in the Gulf Media - I wonder why that is ..... I had a quick swiz of the Dubau News the other night here in Oz - no mention either...

There was something in the National,you could not comment and it was very brief.
I just checked the culture sections and sport and cannot find anything now.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I’d have thought they would have wanted him as far away from Saudi Arabia and their public image as possible?
It will certainly make family gatherings a sober affair.

“And tell me what is your brother/son/whatever up to with himself these days? We never see him around the palace any more!”
“The little princess gayboy is enjoying spending time with his new found British friends in prison showers”
"Oh..."
<Awkward silence>
dropping the soap then is he?
Interesting christmas do this year at belmarsh
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 12:20 pm
Expat Brat

K8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura about

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/uk/uk...urder-1.698830

Gulf News - for all their faults covered the story - however no mention of him being gay - all neat and tidy - just the way they like it.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K8-notlate

Gulf News - for all their faults covered the story - however no mention of him being gay - all neat and tidy - just the way they like it.
Yeah , the term Gay differs a bit here it's ok if you're doing the 'Rogering' not too clever if you're the one getting 'Rogered'.....

I think he'll be getting a taste of the former in The Scrubs...!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Tremendous amount of anti-Muslim bigotry in this thread. As if Muslims don't punish murders and are the only homophobes.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
Tremendous amount of anti-Muslim bigotry in this thread. As if Muslims don't punish murders and are the only homophobes.
Sorry, can't be arsed!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 7:25 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Sorry, can't be arsed!
You had the choice?
Old Oct 24th 2010, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
Zero to do with being Muslim and Zero to do with being Gay , everything to do with being Guilty.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K8-notlate

They did allude to "lurid testimony" and a "sexual element" to the crime which is as close as they could get to publishing he was gay.

Ultimately, whether he was gay or not is immaterial; he murdered that other bloke and then expected that he could skate out of it since he was a Saudi. I wonder how long he will have to do before he is "transferred" to a Saudi jail ? I don't see him doing all his bird.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

They did allude to "lurid testimony" and a "sexual element" to the crime which is as close as they could get to publishing he was gay.

Ultimately, whether he was gay or not is immaterial; he murdered that other bloke and then expected that he could skate out of it since he was a Saudi. I wonder how long he will have to do before he is "transferred" to a Saudi jail ? I don't see him doing all his bird.
He's never done a 'bird'...!