Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Old Jun 17th 2012, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Err...right, that's taken the wind out of my sails. Fair enough. On the other hand, it does make you a Grauniad-reading, vegetarian bachelor
Well, I read the Grauniad! (Straight to the Obituary Section to see if I am still alive!) I do eat Chicken and Fish occasionally, but that is only when I have run out of Gin! Divorced, but I do have a new 'Ball and Chain!' - Not a 'Tree-Hugger' either! Also a Cat Lover

Does that fit the Mental Picture? - Or are 'Books being judged by their Covers?'
Old Jun 17th 2012, 5:38 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

I gave in and opened the link to 24/7.

Absolutely barbaric, the **** even covers his face so as not to be identified.

I'd have no qualms about doing damage to him. When I was younger a 16 year old dickhead hung someones cat from a neighbours washing line. The next day he was in hospital with a broken right arm and broken left leg.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

When I was a teen , in Abu Dhabi, I saw some Arab kids chase a stray kitty and pelt it with stone. Some days later I saw the same kitty with one of its eye balls hanging out.