Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi Arabia warns pilgrims over coronavirus

Saudi Arabia warns pilgrims over coronavirus

Old Jul 15th 2013, 8:39 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi Arabia warns pilgrims over coronavirus

Good luck with this...

"Health officials in Saudi Arabia have asked pilgrims visiting its holy sites to wear masks in crowded places to stop the spread of the MERS coronavirus."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23298375
Old Jul 15th 2013, 8:52 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Arabia warns pilgrims over coronavirus

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Good luck with this...

"Health officials in Saudi Arabia have asked pilgrims visiting its holy sites to wear masks in crowded places to stop the spread of the MERS coronavirus."

I suffered from Carlsbergvirus the other morning, guess I should have worn a mask!
Old Jul 15th 2013, 9:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with this...

1st acknowledged UAE victim as well now.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 10:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

So this isn't god's will then?
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/health...ays-uae-doctor
Old Jan 28th 2014, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Pilgrimage is now such a huge movement of people from all over that you should expect an epidemic of weird viruses. When I worked in Jeddah we always expected to get "Haj Flu" at the time of the mass movement to the Holy City.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Good luck with this...

That is funny mate. This news you put up is from last years’s Haj!! I think you forgot to read the date. Next Haj will be in 9 months time, and in anyhow, it is not only during Haj that people gather in a huge number in that area, many Muslims all over the world go to Mekkah during the last ten days of Ramdan as well, and during that period the number of people easily reaches two millions.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 7:42 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
That is funny mate. This news you put up is from last years’s Haj!! I think you forgot to read the date. Next Haj will be in 9 months time, and in anyhow, it is not only during Haj that people gather in a huge number in that area, many Muslims all over the world go to Mekkah during the last ten days of Ramdan as well, and during that period the number of people easily reaches two millions.
Read the date it was posted you plank.

And as I actually live and work out here, do not patronize me....I know all about Mecca.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
So this isn't god's will then?
The proponents of organized religion will never publickly admit the truth because to do so would deprive them of a powerfull weapon/tool.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
The proponents of organized religion will never publickly admit the truth because to do so would deprive them of a powerfull weapon/tool.
If you are so enlightened, why don’t you tell us then what truth we need to admit??? I can’t remember you expressing your views clearly about your belief about God here on this forum!! I hope you are not scared to tell us what your beliefs are!!!
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

RS,

After all this time,seems you remain blighted by bangorrhea....
Old Jan 28th 2014, 9:30 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

If you are so enlightened, why don’t you tell us then what truth we need to admit??? I can’t remember you expressing your views clearly about your belief about God here on this forum!! I hope you are not scared to tell us what your beliefs are!!!
He is not enlightened. He is basically saying anyone that believes in fairy tales is a twat.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I am Agnostic. I do not claim to know whether there is or isn't an all powerfull entity watching over us and interfering in human life either now or in the past.

My previous post was in response to Meow's post, because when I read the title of this thread I had the exact same thought as Meow.

So what excuse/mental gymnastics do religious Muslims give to the rationalist who will point to the cornovirus afflicting pilgrims and ask how come Allah allows his believers , who have converged in Saudi to worship him, to be afflicted by this virus? Allah is all powerfull and has directly interfered in human society in the past and Muslims endlessly claim actions and deeds as the will of Allah, so what's the deal here?

Last edited by Boomhauer; Jan 29th 2014 at 3:53 am.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 6:32 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I am Agnostic. I do not claim to know whether there is or isn't an all powerfull entity watching over us and interfering in human life either now or in the past.

My previous post was in response to Meow's post, because when I read the title of this thread I had the exact same thought as Meow.

So what excuse/mental gymnastics do religious Muslims give to the rationalist who will point to the cornovirus afflicting pilgrims and ask how come Allah allows his believers , who have converged in Saudi to worship him, to be afflicted by this virus? Allah is all powerfull and has directly interfered in human society in the past and Muslims endlessly claim actions and deeds as the will of Allah, so what's the deal here?
I hope you're not holding your breath...
Old Jan 29th 2014, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

They most likely just want all the poor ones to stay away as there is not enough money made out of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.