Saudi again

Old Mar 7th 2013, 8:49 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi again

Seven men who robbed a jewellery shop have been sentenced to death by firing squad and crucifixion.

Human Rights Watch in a statement Monday appealed to Abdullah to halt the executions.

It said that there is 'strong evidence' that the trials of all seven men violated basic principles of rights to a fair trial.

'It will be outrageous if the Saudi authorities go ahead with these executions,' said Eric Goldstein, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ucifixion.html

And some of the Fail's readers' comments:

That is the kind of justice that needs dishing out in the UK & ROI and other E.U. States and it would certainly cut crime....."just my opinion"!

WHY firing squad? That is reserved for a soldier with dignity. These were JUST COMMON criminals. Why not crucify them all? Perhaps we should introduce crucifixion here in the UK for paedophiles'?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 8:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi again

I read about that yesterday. Crucifixion? I know KSA is way behind the rest of the world, but that's barbaric.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:09 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I read about that yesterday. Crucifixion? I know KSA is way behind the rest of the world, but that's barbaric.
Its not execution as we think. They chop their heads off 1st which is obviously far better................
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:10 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

It's not death by crucifixion though, they kill him by firing squad and then pin his dead body up for all to see for a few days - as further punishment!

How can you get further punishment when you're already dead?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I thought crosses were banned. Can they not pin him to a crescent?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:19 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
I thought crosses were banned. Can they not pin him to a crescent?
Haha. Just spat my Nandos rice all over my laptop
Old Mar 7th 2013, 11:32 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

How many green arrows did that twat get?

Anyway, I've heard of an execution where they partially behead the criminal and then crucify them. It's called Al-Haad, I believe.

Medieval barbarians would shake their heads at the Saudis.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix View Post
It's not death by crucifixion though, they kill him by firing squad and then pin his dead body up for all to see for a few days - as further punishment!

How can you get further punishment when you're already dead?
Must satisfy the bloodlust of the natives.....must....
Old Mar 7th 2013, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Not firing squad. Beheading.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 8:17 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Seven men who robbed a jewellery shop have been sentenced to death by firing squad and crucifixion.

Human Rights Watch in a statement Monday appealed to Abdullah to halt the executions.

It said that there is 'strong evidence' that the trials of all seven men violated basic principles of rights to a fair trial.

'It will be outrageous if the Saudi authorities go ahead with these executions,' said Eric Goldstein, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ucifixion.html

And some of the Fail's readers' comments:

That is the kind of justice that needs dishing out in the UK & ROI and other E.U. States and it would certainly cut crime....."just my opinion"!

WHY firing squad? That is reserved for a soldier with dignity. These were JUST COMMON criminals. Why not crucify them all? Perhaps we should introduce crucifixion here in the UK for paedophiles'?
Talk about having an uphill battle from the point you introduce yourself in 95% of the Arab world with that name. Never mind that you also work for HRW..
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The "Gruaniad" also states that it is by firing squad. I had wrongly belived that males alwasy suffered the penaly of decapitation and that the bullet was reserved for naughty females.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...lays-execution
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:28 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by norsk View Post
Talk about having an uphill battle from the point you introduce yourself in 95% of the Arab world with that name. Never mind that you also work for HRW..
Just shows the ignorance of the septics doesn't it.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk View Post
Just as much an uphill battle if the guy's name was Krishna Prakash or Iqbal Khan.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He could have changed his name to Goldstone. That would have fooled them
Old Mar 9th 2013, 11:47 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
Just as much an uphill battle if the guy's name was Krishna Prakash or Iqbal Khan.
I don't think so. They may regard certain nationalities as beneath them, but they hate the Jews with a passion.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.