"The Sandpit" ?

Old Nov 4th 2020, 10:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Sandpit" ?

Of all the things to be bothered by in the ME, this is the one you pick?
Old Nov 4th 2020, 12:18 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't tell him that one suggestion for the Canadian Maple Leaf lounge was " The Seal Club"
Old Nov 4th 2020, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi is actually a very large and diverse country. Go and have a look at Tihama, Abha, Baha. the beaches on The Red Sea. The Farasan Islands. give me that over London any day !
Old Nov 5th 2020, 5:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
Holy toledo. What a lovely surprise to see you back.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 6:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Meow
Big .

Stay right where you are.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Where has Meow been ? I think we have a right to know.
Old Nov 6th 2020, 4:19 am
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Jail?
Old Nov 6th 2020, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The feline equivalent of "The Doghouse" ?
Old Feb 22nd 2021, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Holy toledo. What a lovely surprise to see you back.
I can't believe you're both still. there. Called in after years to check in and not much has changed.😀
Old Feb 22nd 2021, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Saudi is actually a very large and diverse country. Go and have a look at Tihama, Abha, Baha. the beaches on The Red Sea. The Farasan Islands. give me that over London any day !
Scotty old son you must have had some rosy tinted glasses back in the day. The Middle east is a pit the architecture is horrid, The sewers don't work, the streets are full of litter the desert is full of litter the pollution is horrendous, there is no civic pride or commitment from a gradient population. The driving and parking if that is what you can call it is terrible. corruption is common place and institutionalised. The inbreeding has resulted in a large proportion of the population suffering with genetic disorders or mental disability. Inequality of the sexes has lead to the breakdown of the family unit and drug abuse is rife. There are no pubs except Bahrain the regions only saving grace. Added to this the place is full of sand. Thus "Sandpit" is exactly what it says on the tin.
Old Feb 22nd 2021, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HiHo
I met many who share your views. They too considered bars to be an essential ingredient of a civilised society

You want to see some real sh*tholes, travel around the decaying hub of the Vanished Empire.
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

HiHo
I met many who share your views. They too considered bars to be an essential ingredient of a civilised society. You want to see some real sh*tholes, travel around the decaying hub of the Vanished Empire.
There is a gulf of a difference between bar and pub, which obviously eludes you. A social society is an ideal place in which to cherish a family and enjoy community. These things are what I hold dear and regret are not more evident in the world at large. I'm very sorry you are not happier in your current community and wish you well in your relocation when travel restrictions permit.
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 5:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kim67
I can't believe you're both still. there. Called in after years to check in and not much has changed.😀
I'm like a bad smell.
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HiHo
I am not relocating. I am staying in Scotland. God grant that our country will soon be free of imperial shackles ! And the rule by a corrupt and venal ruling class headed by Mrs Mountbatten !
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

HiHo
I am not relocating. I am staying in Scotland. God grant that our country will soon be free of imperial shackles ! And the rule by a corrupt and venal ruling class headed by Mrs Mountbatten !
so when you are finally free of British rule, will you stop posting here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.