Sandance Dubai

Old Sep 27th 2011, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

scot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura about
Default Sandance Dubai

is anyone going to this?? just booked a couple tickets and Atlantis for me and the missus to go to this, was wondering if anyone is going, or has been before??

Jamie
Old Sep 27th 2011, 7:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandance Dubai

Originally Posted by scot-ish
is anyone going to this?? just booked a couple tickets and Atlantis for me and the missus to go to this, was wondering if anyone is going, or has been before??

Jamie
I did the package for Faithless, the whole thing was brilliant - day in the sun at aquaventure, some nice food then down to the gig for beers and jumping around.

If you don't mind the extra cash upgrade to club class, free food and after 6pm free drinks, owt you want - we did it and it was AED 2,500 for the both of us for the whole deal, pricey but a real good time.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

scot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura about

ahh, cheers for the heads up, i did see a upgrade to VIP, but it only mentioned a table, and was only 50 AED each or something, so didnt expect much. how can i go about 'club class' ?? ive paid via atlantis website, taking tickets and room as a package. would i be able to upgrade on the day ?

cheers
Old Sep 28th 2011, 9:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

ahh, cheers for the heads up, i did see a upgrade to VIP, but it only mentioned a table, and was only 50 AED each or something, so didnt expect much. how can i go about 'club class' ?? ive paid via atlantis website, taking tickets and room as a package. would i be able to upgrade on the day ?

cheers
Give them a ring, you get a better room and free booze.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't mind listening to Richard Ashcroft (The Verve) playing an acoustic set on the beach. http://sandance.ae/events/sandance-f...h-octatlantis/
Old Sep 29th 2011, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

yeh, im looking forward to him, as much as the dance music later on. should be a good event

looking around, they might not do a vip table for only 2 tickets. but will give them a call when i get back onshore and see.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 10:04 am
why ayeeeee man!

yeh, im looking forward to him, as much as the dance music later on. should be a good event

looking around, they might not do a vip table for only 2 tickets. but will give them a call when i get back onshore and see.
The deal is drinks in the hotel, there's a club class lounge - I had breakfast sitting next to Graeme Sounness then we hammered the bar before gettinf down to the gig, they also had tons of staff so it never took more than a few minutes to get served, a first for Dubai.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

ahh cheers, need to hang tight the now, just spoke the missus, and she's had a promblem checking into a hotel today, as her Passport is away for her Residency visa, and the hotel wont accept her work visa, or a copy of her passport. so awaiting email's from Atlantis to see if they will accept her other documents.

cheers
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

ahh cheers, need to hang tight the now, just spoke the missus, and she's had a promblem checking into a hotel today, as her Passport is away for her Residency visa, and the hotel wont accept her work visa, or a copy of her passport. so awaiting email's from Atlantis to see if they will accept her other documents.

cheers
I didn't have a passport when I checked in, but they were fine with the birds only.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

ahh, cheers, im hoping they will be ok about it, emailed them, and emailed hotel in Fujairah as well to see if they will be ok about it. just they told my missus today in hotel at dubai, that its a new law this year or something, and they need a passport to check in. will just have to wait on email response and hope for the best.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 7:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

ahh, cheers, im hoping they will be ok about it, emailed them, and emailed hotel in Fujairah as well to see if they will be ok about it. just they told my missus today in hotel at dubai, that its a new law this year or something, and they need a passport to check in. will just have to wait on email response and hope for the best.
Atlantis is fine, any hotels under the sheikh won't let you, for example we wanted to stay in Zabeel Saray on the palm and they wouldn't let me stay unless I had a passport, no way.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

emailed them and called, and theyve said on the phone they are not sure, its been passed on to another department, and they will let me know the outcome within 24 hours. hope they say its orite
Old Oct 10th 2011, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

emailed them and called, and theyve said on the phone they are not sure, its been passed on to another department, and they will let me know the outcome within 24 hours. hope they say its orite
Did you get an answer on this, just out of interest?
Old Oct 10th 2011, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i've just used another form of id in jumeirah hotels, such as a driving licence, and had no problems...surely this is one time when the useless id card might actually be of use...?

MM, xx
Old Oct 10th 2011, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

aye, they said they will need a colour copy of her passport emailed to them first, so we've done this, and are to bring it with us on arrival, and it will be accepted.

i was also told the same sort of thing about my hotel in Fujairah that ive booked us into for a month, and we checked in on my passport, reception people never even spoke to my partner, yet i emailed them back and forth about the situation, and they said they needed her passport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.