Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Sam...I am calling your bluff....

Sam...I am calling your bluff....

Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sam...I am calling your bluff....

Sam...the posts you made over the last few days attacking Annacarna, MM and myself indicate that you have not changed your ways from when you first came on here...
Yet I see you made a post where you claimed to have tried to kiss and make up...well, that is news to me...I have pmed you 3 times asking for an explanation for your behaviour towards me, and you never replied. So how exactly did you try to kiss and make up? I'd be interested for you to tell me.
You have been lying ever since you came on here and since you were not clever enough to use different user id's it was easy for people to find out about you...I can understand that you didn't like that, but don't blame others for that, it was you that made all those contradictory posts...no one else.
And as far as those posts you made on another website about what had happened to you on BE...well that is so far from the truth and what actually happened, it was laughable and the way you talked about me was far worse than anything that has ever been said on BE. Even the mods of that site had to point out to you that your behaviour had been questionable. And there is much more, as you know...

My reason for this post is that all this spoils the atmosphere in the ME section and since I love BE and what it stands for, I want to put a stop to this. I realise that being called your bluff out in the open like this is not going to be something you will be happy about...but I think you have proved not to want to do things the nice way...so you reap what you sow.

You have been on BE now for a few months, you have seen how people post, the banter and piss taking that goes on...you have seen loads of new people come on, men and women, being treated just like you were and never has anyone of those people reacted like you have. Doesn't that make you think?

Anyway...this will do for now...it has been on my mind for a while and I am not really sure if this is the right way...time will tell I guess.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam...I am calling your bluff....

yeah...well said mh...about time the pussyfooting around was called to a halt...

but of course, we'll only get the "poor me, i'm only here trying to make friends" (oh sorry, maybe that was during the "i'm coming out with my family era", perhaps things have moved on now)..."you are witches and spiteful old bags"...as i said, ftq does have a lovely turn of phrase...

i've pmd ftq too in the past...but as we know, we're not meant to discuss pms so i won't...

mythomaniac springs to mind...this link makes interesting reading...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_yo...hological_liar

don't think this will solve anything...and i'm sure the jungle drums will be beating to call in the "defenders of the innocent" as we speak...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Well MH and MM......... I am your "defender" if you need me xxxxx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Well MH and MM......... I am your "defender" if you need me xxxxx
what, defender of the bad girls, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
LOCKDOWN.....lights out in 10 ladies!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
and you both are.......... sooooo bad!
but 1 thing neither of you have ever done is tell lies. xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just got banned fom another site and I never mentioned any of you once ..so strange ..
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
and you both are.......... sooooo bad!
but 1 thing neither of you have ever done is tell lies. xx
Actually they both told me they were in their early thirties ..a lie ..
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Well I just got banned fom another site and I never mentioned any of you once ..so strange ..
your reputation must have gone ahead of you...
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ray
this from the man who faked his own death....
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:55 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by MataHari
this from the man who faked his own death....
A lie ... it was a resurrection .... it happens
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
hmmm...your nose is growing ray...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
A lie ... it was a resurrection .... it happens
wow...are you Jesus?
Forum Regular

jason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nice
Talking Re: Sam...I am calling your bluff....

Yes. I bet her avatar isn't anything like what she looks like....is it?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jason4004
Yes. I bet her avatar isn't anything like what she looks like....is it?
think you might be right...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.