Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Sally Antia - another Brit / Dubai / Adultery story...

Sally Antia - another Brit / Dubai / Adultery story...

Old May 26th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sally Antia - another Brit / Dubai / Adultery story...

Originally Posted by MataHari
we didn't get a call about it, so we're not in the know...
It cracks me up, marines ex was not a fcker, but this guy is? How do you work that one out, same story to me, or maybe i am missing something
Old May 26th 2009, 11:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I don't know any more than has been printed in the papers regarding this lady, and I agree it is wrong that either of them went to jail.
oh...the 'I had a call about his case' suggested otherwise...
Old May 26th 2009, 11:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh...the 'I had a call about his case' suggested otherwise...
someone who knows her rang me and asked who they could contact for legal advise, nothing more, nothing less
Old May 26th 2009, 11:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
It cracks me up, marines ex was not a fcker, but this guy is? How do you work that one out, same story to me, or maybe i am missing something
it doesn't matter what I say you have made your own mind up
Old May 26th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Just seems like a lot of deranged people are taking advantage of the crazy laws here, to get their own way/win/ victory.

Jeez could happen to any one.
Old May 26th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

it doesn't matter what I say you have made your own mind up
Made my mind up about what?

My only point was and is, when the marnie thing was being discussed on here, people on this bored rushed to defend her husband or ex husband. Now with this case , this particular guy is a wnker, which he is of course, but so was marnies husband/ex.

There is no difference.
Old May 26th 2009, 11:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

People rushed to defend Marnie's husband?? - a slight exageration. As I recall it was pointed out by some that there were suggestions that her behaviour had been rather 'unsuitable' towards her children. No one said the ex-husband was right.

Why is it that when these issues come up posters get so aggressive?
-
Old May 26th 2009, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Just seems like a lot of deranged people are taking advantage of the crazy laws here, to get their own way/win/ victory.

Jeez could happen to any one.
Yeah thats what i was thinking. Her husband will end up regreting informing the police i reckon. He was prob angry and went too far...

Or maybe he is just another fruit loop!
Old May 26th 2009, 11:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Made my mind up about what?

My only point was and is, when the marnie thing was being discussed on here, people on this bored rushed to defend her husband or ex husband. Now with this case , this particular guy is a wnker, which he is of course, but so was marnies husband/ex.

There is no difference.
I don't actually recall that many people defending the ex-husband. It was the wife's attempt to make capital out of the story which upset readers, putting herself before the kids. Maybe I am thinking of a completely different case?
Old May 26th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

I don't know any more than has been printed in the papers regarding this lady, and I agree it is wrong that either of them went to jail.
A very sad situation.

Maybe I am wrong, and please kick shit in my face if you disagree, but having been around on this earth for some years my understanding is that the kids should always come first.This doesn't seem to have happened in this case. Surely, regardless of the deep feelings of the chief protaganists in this case, their actions should have taken the children into the equation first, and not venting their obvious anger towards each other first. For sure it must be difficult not to "attack" first but they need to consider the consequences? Maybe I am out of touch as I have never been confronted with such a situation, fortunately.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
People rushed to defend Marnie's husband?? - a slight exageration. As I recall it was pointed out by some that there were suggestions that her behaviour had been rather 'unsuitable' towards her children. No one said the ex-husband was right.

Why is it that when these issues come up posters get so aggressive?
-
I don't see any aggression, just normal health debate!

Whatever went on with marnie/husband/ex/children he should not of gone to the police with the affair/adultery thing, knowing she would end up in jail, that is just wrong.

Same with this new case, wrong.

This could happen to any one of us, you are dating someone, it doesn't work or, one or the other ends the relationship, goes on to a new relationship, the ex is jealous whatever and runs to the cops saying you are in a relationship out of wedlock, and you end up in jail.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:11 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever went on with marnie/husband/ex/children he should not of gone to the police with the affair/adultery thing, knowing she would end up in jail, that is just wrong.

This could happen to any one of us, you are dating someone, it doesn't work or, one or the other ends the relationship, goes on to a new relationship, the ex is jealous whatever and runs to the cops saying you are in a relationship out of wedlock, and you end up in jail.
Of course it's wrong - no one disagrees with that. Wrong and nasty.

-
Old May 26th 2009, 12:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Anna-Grace,

In the Marnie thread, I seem to recall the fact that the husband was allegedly an adulterer being glossed over-almost admonished even but M was the whore from hell.Perhaps he wasn't overtly defended but he certainly wasn't castigated in the same way for the same transgression.

Filming the situ is an entirely separate issue(I don't condemn her for that)

IMHO, both men are the same ..lower than a snake's stomache to snitch on their ex's and mothers of their kids.....well maybe they can hold their 'penis' high but I'm sure not for long.......
Old May 26th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Anna-Grace,

In the Marnie thread, I seem to recall the fact that the husband was allegedly an adulterer being glossed over-almost admonished even but M was the whore from hell.Perhaps he wasn't overtly defended but he certainly wasn't castigated in the same way for the same transgression.

Filming the situ is an entirely separate issue(I don't condemn her for that)

IMHO, both men are the same ..lower than a snake's stomache to snitch on their ex's and mothers of their kids.....well maybe they can hold their 'penis' high but I'm sure not for long.......
sush, Grace please.....

IMHO, i dont care if Marnie was the whore from hell, if the husband was a saint or the anti christ him self. I don't care about her going to the press, who cares, but when you bring the cops into a situation in a country like this, you know you are going to jail. Only a sick person would do such a thing.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
The actions of a man whose ego has been dented.

She was a fool to do what she did, presuming she was well aware of the laws here, but her husband is a total sh1t for reporting her to the police.

-
so does that make people who live together when they aren't married fools too...?? surely it's the same situation (not adultery but similar "crime")...

this case is another bloody outrage...geez, loads of locals are having flings and nothing seems to happen to them...and the husband, well, words fail me...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.