La Perle by Dragone

Old Dec 6th 2017, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default La Perle by Dragone

I saw this show over the long bank holiday weekend...was absolutely awesome...highly recommend it.
Old Dec 6th 2017, 9:02 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: La Perle by Dragone

My wife was also there and wants to go again as it was so good.
Old Dec 6th 2017, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mission, which seats did you get? A good view, any significant benefit (for the price) over the others?
Old Dec 8th 2017, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
Hi Mission, which seats did you get? A good view, any significant benefit (for the price) over the others?
MAV we got the AED 800 seats...but got 40% discount due to the National Day long weekend. To be honest it's better to get the seats higher up (which are way cheaper) because then you will get to see the whole stage...being right in the front of the stage was a bit of a disadvantage. Definitely try and get the seating higher up.
Old Dec 8th 2017, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It sounds a bit French...how could it possibly be enjoyable?

N
there are no words - to be honest i couldn't quite follow the story line and when i asked others who also went they too agreed that it was hard to work out what the story actually was lol.....but to be honest you don't need to follow the story because the show is spectacular.
Old Dec 8th 2017, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheShed
My wife was also there and wants to go again as it was so good.
i would definitely go again....great show to take visitors.
Old Dec 8th 2017, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
MAV we got the AED 800 seats...but got 40% discount due to the National Day long weekend. To be honest it's better to get the seats higher up (which are way cheaper) because then you will get to see the whole stage...being right in the front of the stage was a bit of a disadvantage. Definitely try and get the seating higher up.
Thank you
Old Dec 8th 2017, 8:59 am
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

I heard French is literally a foreign language. There aren't even any English words.

Unbelievable. How do they understand each other?

N.
Just to be pedantic, of course there are English words, "le weekend" being the first which springs to mind and, of course, "internet" and other related words.

The 'keep French language pure' group or whatever they are called are always banging on about the numerous English language words and phrases which are creeping into everyday usage.
Old Dec 8th 2017, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

I heard French is literally a foreign language. There aren't even any English words.

N.
NORM are you referring to the show or just in general?
Old Dec 10th 2017, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

My missus went to see it with her family but mentioned it was a bit short? She enjoyed it nonetheless
Old Dec 10th 2017, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ExpatAl
My missus went to see it with her family but mentioned it was a bit short? She enjoyed it nonetheless
i too had heard it was short (before i saw it), but it's actually a good 90 mins.
Old Dec 10th 2017, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

It was an hour and 15 minutes when I went, another 10 minutes taking the bow at the end.
Old Dec 11th 2017, 9:20 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

N.
In truth, it's just English badly pronounced. If everyone mispronounces, then everyone can understand. A bit like Welsh, really.