Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

for the sake of the children...

for the sake of the children...

Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default for the sake of the children...

...is it better to stay in a loveless/sexless marriage...or leave and try to keep things amicable...?

MM, xx
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the sake of the children...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...is it better to stay in a loveless/sexless marriage...or leave and try to keep things amicable...?

MM, xx
Depends...Is it a woman asking or a man asking???
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Depends...Is it a woman asking or a man asking???
i don't follow...??

MM, xx
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

i don't follow...??

MM, xx
Who is the person wanting to stay for the sake of the children? The man or the woman???
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:38 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
the latter MM, for sure.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who is the person wanting to stay for the sake of the children? The man or the woman???
oh, i'm asking in general what you would do...same applies for both men or women i guess...

MM, xx
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the latter MM, for sure.
Well...Others prefer to sleep around and be merry...As judgemental as my comment may seem...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Well...Others prefer to sleep around and be merry...As judgemental as my comment may seem...
no point in doing that, if my marriage wasn't working out then we would discuss things and then move on amicably for the sake of our daughter. Messing around doesn't solve anything. End it, move on.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh, i'm asking in general what you would do...same applies for both men or women i guess...

MM, xx
Each relationship has it's own intricacies and it's own set of inner balance...
I know I'm not very helpful in this comment, but, one should delve deeper and get more information about the dynamics of a particular couple to judge accordingly...
Not all couples are the same...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the latter MM, for sure.
well that's what i think, but i'm watching mistresses and this one couple haven't had sex for 18 months, so she's out shagging everyone and anyone...then when they are both at home, it's like the big unspoken secret, which they both hate, so they both tiptoe round each other, i just can't imagine living like that and just wondered whether it really is the best option...

MM, xx
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no point in doing that, if my marriage wasn't working out then we would discuss things and then move on amicably for the sake of our daughter. Messing around doesn't solve anything. End it, move on.
There you go...There is no one universal answer...Each person is different...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:42 pm
Concierge

well that's what i think, but i'm watching mistresses and this one couple haven't had sex for 18 months, so she's out shagging everyone and anyone...then when they are both at home, it's like the big unspoken secret, which they both hate, so they both tiptoe round each other, i just can't imagine living like that and just wondered whether it really is the best option...

MM, xx
well for me I would just end it and move on, but everyone is different. You reminded me to download Mistresses
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
The Emanuelle lifestyle was big in late 70s early 80s...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well for me I would just end it and move on, but everyone is different. You reminded me to download Mistresses
Is there an arabic version???
Old Mar 21st 2009, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Emanuelle lifestyle was big in late 70s early 80s...
it's having a revival, didn't you know...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.