Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Safety rules for Spanish prostitutes ...

Safety rules for Spanish prostitutes ...

Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:34 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Safety rules for Spanish prostitutes ...

Spanish prostitutes ordered to wear reflective vests for their own safety.

Prostitutes working on the street outside a town northern Spain have been ordered to wear reflective vests to make them visible to passing traffic and reduce the risk of accidents.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...wn-safety.html

Just wondering what colour 'safety' vest they could wear here? Or, indeed, what colour 'safety' vest their customers might wear ...
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safety rules for Spanish prostitutes ...

A recent survey found one in four Spanish men admitted to having paid for sex.
I wonder what that figure is here... hmm
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I reckon a lot less... think of all the laborers who can't afford it.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

what about the girls who go around the labour camps charging 10 dirham a pop? waiving that whats the percentage of western men?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not as high as you may think.

I know no one who utilises the services of prostitutes.

what about the girls who go around the labour camps charging 10 dirham a pop? waiving that whats the percentage of western men?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

what about the girls who go around the labour camps charging 10 dirham a pop?
I reckon that must be a myth. she'd have to do 10 people a night to at least cover rent and food... then there is the loan to the people trafficker to pay off. Just doesn't add up.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:37 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83

How can you be sure of that? I mean who is likely to walk into the office and say "I had a fantastic hooker last night while the missus was away...and she gave me a discount too!" (unless of course you work in banking or law )

It's just not a subject most people talk about is it...or am I missing something again and we're all at it?

N.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
(unless of course you work in banking or law )
where did that one come from?

although, it must be said... I have heard those conversations in the office.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 11:42 am
Expat Brat

K8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
How can you be sure of that? I mean who is likely to walk into the office and say "I had a fantastic hooker last night while the missus was away...and she gave me a discount too!" (unless of course you work in banking or law )

It's just not a subject most people talk about is it...or am I missing something again and we're all at it?

N.
Or advertising - they're dreadful boasters - and the would probably give you all the selling points - ha ha
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EmiratesMillhouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
what about the girls who go around the labour camps charging 10 dirham a pop?
I reckon that must be a myth. she'd have to do 10 people a night to at least cover rent and food... then there is the loan to the people trafficker to pay off. Just doesn't add up.
Come on 2 years away from home having not seen their wives, Im sure the guys wouldn't even last 5 minutes!
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:44 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I only know one Spaniard here, and I'm sure he never has here.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:46 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83

How do you possibly know? Do you presume to know the private vices of everyone you know?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come on 2 years away from home having not seen their wives, Im sure the guys wouldn't even last 5 minutes!
ah, but they have been having lots of sex... just with each other apparently