SA world cup

Old May 8th 2009, 5:08 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default SA world cup

I got my tickets I got my tickets

Who else applied?

Last edited by Tiger989; May 8th 2009 at 5:10 pm.
Old May 8th 2009, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SA world cup

Originally Posted by Tiger989

Who else applied?
You had better hire some protection, my friend.
Old May 8th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shadya
I'll do it!!!
Old May 8th 2009, 5:17 pm

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shadya
I know... But F it... Its the bloody world cup... I will just make sure I looks as scruffy as fck...
Old May 8th 2009, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I know... But F it... Its the bloody world cup... I will just make sure I looks as scruffy as fck...
You could actually get beaten up for your tickets?
Old May 8th 2009, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by seraphnina
You could actually get beaten up for your tickets?
I don't think so. You need to show your passport to get my ticket. And no white bastard getting mine.

------

So no one is even considering the world cup? Its going to be mental...
Old May 9th 2009, 6:29 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Its going to be mental...

you may yet come to regret those words
Old May 9th 2009, 7:27 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Who else applied?
Rather you than me mate....

Having been there many times, I guarantee you that it will be total carnage, murders, muggings, car jackings, the lot.

Its one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but they have a huge crime problem, especially in the Johannesburg / Durban, Pretoria etc. In our office of 120 people in Joburg, at least 75% of them have been the victims of one of the crimes mentioned above or have been burgled.

Just last week, one of my colleaues here, had to fly home because her father had been murdered in his own home, while trying to stand up to a burgler, who was so drugged up, he couldnt be reasoned with and just shot him dead.

The criminals will be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of thousands of cash rich Europeans coming their way....

Last edited by BangleMan; May 9th 2009 at 7:30 am.
Old May 9th 2009, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

at least they've just got a foward thinking new President just in time for the world cup run-in!
Old May 9th 2009, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Rather you than me mate....

Having been there many times, I guarantee you that it will be total carnage, murders, muggings, car jackings, the lot.

Its one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but they have a huge crime problem, especially in the Johannesburg / Durban, Pretoria etc. In our office of 120 people in Joburg, at least 75% of them have been the victims of one of the crimes mentioned above or have been burgled.

Just last week, one of my colleaues here, had to fly home because her father had been murdered in his own home, while trying to stand up to a burgler, who was so drugged up, he couldnt be reasoned with and just shot him dead.

The criminals will be rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of thousands of cash rich Europeans coming their way....
True, but I got my tickets to Capetown and not Soweto in Joburg. It should be fine. I got nothing to loose.
Old May 9th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

This world cup will be a disaster off the pitch
Old May 9th 2009, 1:40 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

True, but I got my tickets to Capetown and not Soweto in Joburg. It should be fine. I got nothing to loose.
We were planning to spend our summer holiday in Cape Town this year but the political riots there have put us off. ANC supporters are determined to make the Western Cape ungovernable for the predominantly white party which recently won the regional elections. Hope it improves by the world cup.
Old May 9th 2009, 3:10 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Cape Town is beautiful and more cosmopolitan than the likes of Joburg, but even though the crime isnt as bad there, dont be fooled into walking around with your mobile / blackberry, cash on show beleive me.....as I said there are going to be a lot of problems off the pitch
Old May 9th 2009, 4:38 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Cape Town is beautiful and more cosmopolitan than the likes of Joburg, but even though the crime isnt as bad there, dont be fooled into walking around with your mobile / blackberry, cash on show beleive me.....as I said there are going to be a lot of problems off the pitch
That'll make a nice change, fewking hooligans off pitch rather than on!
Old May 12th 2009, 5:01 am

True that, you need to avoid the cappys apparently. Cause they only attack via knife stabs. Will see...

So I wonder how on earth did the tickets sell out? Surely SA is rough but not as bad as it sounds. If you are street wise that is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.