S, who is in twitter

Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S, who is in twitter

Originally Posted by Scamp
I can't help but want to agreed with you too.

Huminty is something I am desperate to be a part of. In fact, I was just talking to a colleague about wanting somthing to light the insider of me...and it was in relation to globlelization hhhh too!

You're very insightful.

Do you think a world could exist without border?
Oh I love humidity too! Love sweating; cleans the body and pores. Feels sooo clean and refreshed to jump in the shower after sweating like a pig.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

another non brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by giddyup
this is brilliant
And just the tiniest bit cruel.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 6:24 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another non brit
And just the tiniest bit cruel.
Why cruel?
Old Jan 18th 2012, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by giddyup
this is brilliant
The coolest thing is that the topic is getting participation and distinctive attendance .
Old Jan 18th 2012, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Oh I love humidity too! Love sweating; cleans the body and pores. Feels sooo clean and refreshed to jump in the shower after sweating like a pig. your so funny
Old Jan 18th 2012, 7:20 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maudawia
The coolest thing is that the topic is getting participation and distinctive attendance .
You strike me as a genuinely sweet and open person and your idiosyncratic use of English is charming if occasionally unintelligible. As a long-time lurker (though just recently joined), I am fairly familiar with the style and approach of most of the regular posters. I find you to be the only contributor all of whose posts I feel immediately compelled to read. Your offerings are far more interesting and appealing and certainly much more distinctive than the sneering of playground bullies so please keep it up.

If (though I really sense not) you are inhabiting a fictional persona then the same applies...

Alas, on the subject in hand (Twitter), I have nothing to offer.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
You strike me as a genuinely sweet and open person and your idiosyncratic use of English is charming if occasionally unintelligible. As a long-time lurker (though just recently joined), I am fairly familiar with the style and approach of most of the regular posters. I find you to be the only contributor all of whose posts I feel immediately compelled to read. Your offerings are far more interesting and appealing and certainly much more distinctive than the sneering of playground bullies so please keep it up.

If (though I really sense not) you are inhabiting a fictional persona then the same applies...

Alas, on the subject in hand (Twitter), I have nothing to offer.
I appreciate you of this certificate,it is a source of pride and fondness I have to thank you very much with my sincere friendliness , the language
am not care of how building sentences... iam intersted in the meaning that reaches mind and heart hhhh
Old Jan 18th 2012, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I have spent a couple of hours studying the linguistic patterns and enunciations of maudawia.

I am now convinced that maudawia is female, and is:
EITHER
(a) Brandy Scott from Dubai Eye's Business Breakfast
OR
(b) Shadya.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean
I have spent a couple of hours studying the linguistic patterns and enunciations of maudawia.

EITHER
OR
(b) Shadya.
me too i spend many years thinking even ur male or she male
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean

EITHER
OR
(b) Shadya.
when iread these stuff iwent to check this viodeo and think of Shadya it sounds arabic name http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y8e6lS7T9yI
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudawia
me too i spend many years thinking even ur male or she male
You're not alone.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spugsy
You're not alone.
hhhhhhh
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

the nature of humanbeing is that he has to find something in order to feel as if he is better than his neighbour.
If we were all white or black orcoloured ...etc we would find other things to divide us such as:
rich vs poor
tall vs short
fat vs skinny
men vs women
genius vs fools
science vs religion
christians vs muslims
He feels as if the whole world should look like him, think like him, be like him. What a boring world this would be if we were all the same..a scene out of the twilight zone.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

twitter vs facebook hhhhhh as The conflict between truth and falsehood
Old Jan 18th 2012, 10:09 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

This is rather like communicating with a drunk Yoda.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.