British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   S, who is in twitter (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/s-who-twitter-745009/)

Boomhauer Jan 17th 2012 2:12 pm

Re: S, who is in twitter

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 9847170)
I can't help but want to agreed with you too.

Huminty is something I am desperate to be a part of. In fact, I was just talking to a colleague about wanting somthing to light the insider of me...and it was in relation to globlelization hhhh too!

You're very insightful.

Do you think a world could exist without border?

Oh I love humidity too! Love sweating; cleans the body and pores. Feels sooo clean and refreshed to jump in the shower after sweating like a pig.

another non brit Jan 17th 2012 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by giddyup (Post 9847934)
this is brilliant :starsmile:

And just the tiniest bit cruel.

commander Jan 17th 2012 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by another non brit (Post 9848029)
And just the tiniest bit cruel.

Why cruel?

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 2:55 am

Originally Posted by giddyup (Post 9847934)
this is brilliant :starsmile:

The coolest thing is that the topic is getting participation and distinctive attendance .

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 2:58 am

:D

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 9847956)
Oh I love humidity too! Love sweating; cleans the body and pores. Feels sooo clean and refreshed to jump in the shower after sweating like a pig. your so funny

Miss Anne Thrope Jan 18th 2012 7:20 am

Originally Posted by maudawia (Post 9849201)
The coolest thing is that the topic is getting participation and distinctive attendance .

You strike me as a genuinely sweet and open person and your idiosyncratic use of English is charming if occasionally unintelligible. As a long-time lurker (though just recently joined), I am fairly familiar with the style and approach of most of the regular posters. I find you to be the only contributor all of whose posts I feel immediately compelled to read. Your offerings are far more interesting and appealing and certainly much more distinctive than the sneering of playground bullies so please keep it up.

If (though I really sense not) you are inhabiting a fictional persona then the same applies...

Alas, on the subject in hand (Twitter), I have nothing to offer.

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope (Post 9849527)
You strike me as a genuinely sweet and open person and your idiosyncratic use of English is charming if occasionally unintelligible. As a long-time lurker (though just recently joined), I am fairly familiar with the style and approach of most of the regular posters. I find you to be the only contributor all of whose posts I feel immediately compelled to read. Your offerings are far more interesting and appealing and certainly much more distinctive than the sneering of playground bullies so please keep it up.

If (though I really sense not) you are inhabiting a fictional persona then the same applies...

Alas, on the subject in hand (Twitter), I have nothing to offer.

I appreciate you of this certificate,it is a source of pride and fondness I have to thank you very much with my sincere friendliness , the language
am not care of how building sentences... iam intersted in the meaning that reaches mind and heart hhhh

The Dean Jan 18th 2012 7:57 am

I have spent a couple of hours studying the linguistic patterns and enunciations of maudawia.

I am now convinced that maudawia is female, and is:
EITHER
(a) Brandy Scott from Dubai Eye's Business Breakfast
OR
(b) Shadya.

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 8:19 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 9849573)
I have spent a couple of hours studying the linguistic patterns and enunciations of maudawia.

EITHER
OR
(b) Shadya.

me too i spend many years thinking even ur male or she male:p

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 9:07 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 9849573)

EITHER
OR
(b) Shadya.

when iread these stuff iwent to check this viodeo and think of Shadya it sounds arabic name http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y8e6lS7T9yI

Spugsy Jan 18th 2012 9:13 am

Originally Posted by maudawia (Post 9849598)
me too i spend many years thinking even ur male or she male:p

You're not alone.

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 9:15 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9849690)
You're not alone.

hhhhhhh:rofl::rofl:

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 9:30 am

the nature of humanbeing is that he has to find something in order to feel as if he is better than his neighbour.
If we were all white or black orcoloured ...etc we would find other things to divide us such as:
rich vs poor
tall vs short
fat vs skinny
men vs women
genius vs fools
science vs religion
christians vs muslims
He feels as if the whole world should look like him, think like him, be like him. What a boring world this would be if we were all the same..a scene out of the twilight zone.

maudawia Jan 18th 2012 9:33 am

twitter vs facebook hhhhhh as The conflict between truth and falsehood

Meow Jan 18th 2012 10:09 am

This is rather like communicating with a drunk Yoda.